AtlantaPHP March 2021 online meeting

Chris Spruck

Mar 10, 2021, 5:18:08 PM3/10/21
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Apologies for the delay in posting the meeting and the presenter. We'll have final information updated ASAP. We're still expecting to have the meeting as planned.

Thanks!

Chris

Announcing a new Meetup for the AtlantaPHP User Group!

When: Thursday, March 11th, 2021 — 7pm-9pm

NOTE: We are meeting remotely via Zoom. See the link below.

Please RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/276856438/

PRESENTATION: TBD

Register and join the Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/451710299

(Due to COIVD-19 limiting in-person meetings, we've joined forces with Boston PHP and Austin PHP to form MergePHP, your new PHP Mega Meetup Group! We'll be working together to provide high quality speakers in a multi-group session. Otherwise, it'll work like our previous online meetings but NOTE: we'll meet on the second Thursday of the month for now, instead of the first Thursday.)