Atlanta's Newest Coding Bootcamp - We're hiring part & full-time instructors!

Jake Hadden

Apr 15, 2015, 1:39:35 PM4/15/15
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
DigitalCrafts is Atlanta's newest code school. We offer 16 week immersive and 8 week part-time courses in web and mobile development, transforming beginners into jr. level developers with job-ready portfolios and a lifetime of career support. Our principal mission is to place our students’ experience above all else as we believe their success is our success. Visit our website (www.digitalcrafts.com) and reach out to learn more.

Our #1 priority is the experience of our students. As new students dive head first into a new course, our team at DigitalCrafts will train and support them each step of the way.

We are looking for instructors who are not only passionate about teaching but motivated by our company mission as well. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each individual’s creativity, willingness to learn, ability to have fun, and...all the other good stuff!

Refer below for additional details on the specific roles.

Best regards,

Jake H
Co-founder, DigitalCrafts

Full-Time Position

Company Overview:

DigitalCrafts will offer 16 week immersive and 8 week part-time courses in web and mobile development, transforming beginners into jr. level developers with job-ready portfolios and a life-time of career support.

Role Overview:

As a full-time instructor at DigitalCrafts, you will train our next-generation of coders through a 16 week immersive classroom learning experience. But, get ready, becoming an instructor on the DigitalCrafts team means much more than just teaching. You will be responsible for training and equipping 10-15 passionate students with the tools needed to be successful as they acquire development skills needed as they transition into the next phase of their career.  An instructor’s responsibility includes planning, developing, and teaching curriculum for classroom lectures, lab work, and projects all while helping students build a robust portfolio for future employment.

Our #1 priority is the experience of our students. As new students dive head first into a new course, our team at DigitalCrafts will train and support them each step of the way.

We are looking for instructors who are not only passionate about teaching but motivated by our company mission as well. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each individual’s creativity, willingness to learn, ability to have fun, and…all the other good stuff!

Responsibilities Include:

  • Lead and instruct a classroom of 10-15 students Monday-Friday over a 16 week course 3 times per year
  • Develop and maintain curriculum for classroom lectures, lab work, and student projects
  • Assist students in building a portfolio to showcase classroom work to future employers

Preferred Qualifications:

  • 1-3 years of teaching or mentoring experience in a technical-related field
  • Expertise in either iOS, Android, Ruby, Python, JavaScript, PHP, or .NET
  • 2-3 years of relevant technical experience including a portfolio to demonstrate past work experience
  • Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
  • Motivated and passionate about teaching and giving back to the community

Benefits:

  • Competitive salary ($75,000 – $125,000 depending on experience)
  • 4 weeks of vacation

Contact Us:

Part-Time Position

Company Overview:

DigitalCrafts will offer 16 week immersive and 8 week part-time courses in web and mobile development, transforming beginners into jr. level developers with job-ready portfolios and a life-time of career support.

Role Overview:

As a part-time instructor at DigitalCrafts, you will train our next-generation of coders through an 8 week hands-on classroom learning experience. Over the 8 week period, our part-time classes will be held 2 days per week for 3 hours each day.  But, get ready, becoming an instructor on the DigitalCrafts team means much more than just teaching. You will be responsible for training and equipping 10-15 passionate students with the tools needed to be successful as they acquire development skills needed for their career goals.  An instructor’s responsibility includes planning, developing, and teaching curriculum for classroom lectures, lab work, and projects all while helping students gain an in-depth knowledge of web development in today’s world.

Our #1 priority is the experience of our students. As new students dive head first into a new course, our team at DigitalCrafts will train and support them each step of the way.

We are looking for instructors who are not only passionate about teaching but motivated by our company mission as well. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each individual’s creativity, willingness to learn, ability to have fun, and…all the other good stuff!

Responsibilities Include:

  • Lead and instruct a classroom of 10-15 students 2 days a week for 3 hours over an 8 week course.  Part-time courses will be offered 3-6 times per year
  • Develop and maintain curriculum for classroom lectures, lab work, and student projects

Minimum Qualifications:

  • Expertise in either front-end web development (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Javascript), back-end web development (PHP, Python, .NET, Ruby, Java), or mobile development (iOS or Android)
  • Experience with Github
  • Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
  • Motivated and passionate about teaching and giving back to the community

Benefits:

  • Competitive hourly salary ($75 – $150 / per hour depending on experience)

Contact Us: