Junior PHP Developer - Smyrna/Vinings - Direct Hire

Ari Waller

Aug 4, 2019, 10:02:23 PM8/4/19
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ari Waller and I am recruiter with Thompson Technologies.

Here is an opportunity for someone early on in their PHP Career.

Thompson Technologies is seeking a PHP Developer with our client in Atlanta, GA (Vinings/Smyrna area).  This is a direct hire position with an extraordinary company where you will use your PHP development experience on an e-commerce platform.

Reasons to apply:

·  Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision.

·  401K and company match.

·  Paid vacation and holidays.

What you will do:

·  Work with small development team to supporting internal and external facing systems.

·  Work with internal marketing team and operations to support business requirements.

·  Drive innovative approaches to new technology solutions for the organization and enhancements of existing systems.

What we need:

· 1 to 4 years of PHP and MySQL skills are required.

·  Strong understanding of object-oriented principles.

·  Past experience working with a PHP MVC framework (Laravel, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Phalcon, etc)

·  Front-end development skills are nice to have (HTML, CSS, JavaScript).

·  Ability to be flexible and adjust to ever changing environment.

·  Passion for technology and desire to learn.

Ari Waller | Chief Recruiting Officer

️: 770.405.2032