April meeting addition: mini-talk by Moses Ngone

Chris Spruck

Apr 2, 2014, 11:26:01 PM4/2/14
to Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP
Hey everyone!

In case you were on the fence about attending tomorrow's meeting, it'll be an Epic night! Epic Labs, that is. Not only do we have Nic Rosental (principal of Epic Labs, http://epiclabs.com, @EpicLabs) for our full-length presentation, but Moses Ngone (developer for Epic Labs) just tonight offered to do a mini-talk. His talk will be kind of a continuation of his previous talk on Composer, with additional discussion of the Pimple dependency injection library.

Hope to see you there!

Chris