2 new Full Stack (LAMP) opportunities - Metro ATL

Farredeh Pippin

Dec 17, 2020, 10:07:43 AM12/17/20
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
👋Hi everyone!
I'm Farredeh Pippin, Sr. Technical Recruiter at Tier4 Group in Alpharetta, GA.

We're recruiting for a client in Metro ATL who has a couple of immediate PHP needs (Full Stack Dev & Sr/Lead PHP Dev). If you've ever wanted to work on a cutting-edge AI product, now's your chance! Salaries are 120-140K/year + equity

*Please see both job descriptions below*

Role #1 Full Stack Developer (LAMP)
  • Full-time, permanent position
  • Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
  • Sorry no 3rd parties/C2C

Our customer is a fast growing FinTech startup in the Southeast supplementing their dev team due to additional projects! We are seeking a full-time Full Stack Developer with at least 6 years of development experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. B2B software product companies or FinTech experience would be ideal.

  This position sits in Atlanta, but for the right candidate, remote is an option.

  • 6+ years software development experience REQUIRED
  • Candidate must be comfortable working in small company/high demand environment
  • Candidate will partner with Senior Development team for back-end work and lead front-end work (estimated 60% back end /40% front end split)
  • LAMP tech stack running on AWS
  • JS Libraries: Experienced in React.js, Redux, Node.js
  • Web Tech: SASS, LESS, JSON
  • Version Control: Github
  • Database: MySQL / MariaDB
  • Experience in building reusable React components and managing application state
  • Experience in building AJAX calls and requesting JSON information through REST APIs to fetch data.
  • Experience using React as a view engine to build component-based application.
  • B2B software product experience (preferred)
  • FinTech experience (preferred)
Role #2 Senior/Lead PHP Developer
  • Full-time, permanent position
  • Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
  • Sorry no 3rd parties/C2C
Want to be part of building something exciting and not just another dev job? Interested in the much sought after FinTech industry? Seeking a Full Time gig with great benefits and opportunity to earn equity?

Our customer is a fast growing FinTech startup in the Southeast who is expanding their dev team!  Seeking a Senior PHP Engineer who will act in a hands-on Lead capacity for the Engineering team.  Experience in B2B software product companies would be ideal.

  • LAMP tech stack running on AWS
  • Allocating 80% development/testing, 20% team management/motivation
  • Candidate must be comfortable working in small company/high demand environment
  • 5-year minimum experiencing managing or leading a small/focused team
  • Responsible to establish and review team member KPI’s
  • B2B software product experience (preferred)
  • Atlanta area preferred, but also open to remote candidates located in the United States.

For more info (or immediate consideration) please contact me asap:

Farredeh Pippin
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Tier4 Group

2600 Abbey Ct.
Alpharetta, GA 30004