PHP Developer Opportunity - Dunwoody

Ryan Cunningham

Aug 15, 2014, 5:08:44 PM8/15/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon,

My name is Ryan and I am a recruiter for Expert Technical Solutions here in Atlanta.  I have an immediate need for a PHP developer in Dunwoody. This is a permanent, full time position in the Dunwoody area.  Our client is a $250 Million+ company that is currently experiencing explosive growth. They are expecting to quadruple their revenue and hit the $1 Billion mark next year. More information about the role is listed below. Would be more than happy to speak to anyone who meets the qualification and is interested in this role.

Qualifications:

·         5-7 years’ experience working with PHP (up to PHP 5)

·         Must have Object Oriented Development (OOD) experience in PHP5, Java or similar language with Classes, Subclasses and Abstraction.

·         Experience with Zend Framework

·         MVC and SVN Experience a plus

·         Strong Database Skills in MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL

·         Strong communication and interpersonal skills

·         College degree in related field or equivalent experience may be considered

Please send resumes to RCunn...@experttechnical.net and you will be contacted in 24 hours if you meet the requirements.

Thanks

Ryan Cunningham | Account Executive

Expert Technical Solutions

2 Ravinia Dr. Suite 950 | Atlanta, GA 30346

Cell: 617.828.0459 | Office: 678.382.0875