Seeking some Drupal guidance

WhiteAlbumRegistry

Dec 31, 2015, 11:24:45 PM12/31/15
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Is there anyone on this list that has some experience with Drupal? In particular, I'm looking for some help with how custom themes, panels, mini-panels, pages and blocks interact with each other. Even more specifically: the affect context, contexts, and relationships have on page rendering.

Is there an Atlanta Drupal Group email list similar to this one?

Matt Trask

Jan 4, 2016, 8:05:28 AM1/4/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Not sure if there is a Drupal mailing list. But I know Marcelo, a member here, is a solid drupal developer.

Ive sent him a link to this post.

Cheers!

Chris Spruck

Jan 4, 2016, 9:13:37 AM1/4/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hey Todd,

The Atlanta Drupal group can be found at http://www.meetup.com/drupalatlanta/ and they have a Discussion list (see the nav menu), so you may want to try there.

Chris

Cheyenne Jack Throckmorton

Feb 2, 2016, 12:27:09 PM2/2/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
I'm part of that group and they do a good job of getting videos uploaded to their vimeo account particularly of each DrupalCampAtlanta here https://vimeo.com/drupalatl