Pardot Tech Mixer event, May 20th

Chris Spruck

May 13, 2015, 8:54:59 PM5/13/15
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup

Hi everyone!

Chris Kelly, my engineering contact at Pardot, asked me to pass this along to the group.

Pardot Tech and Product Career Mixer
May 20th from 6pm-9pm at Joystick Gamebar
https://pardot-may-20-2015.eventbrite.com

Chris

Pardot's Tech and Product team (Thats Engineering, Product, UX, Quality, Operations, etc) is getting together for food, fun, and plenty of geek talk — and if you are (or want to be!) part of the tech scene in Atlanta we want you to join us!

Come to Joystick Gamebar in Atlanta on Wednesday, May 20th at 6pm.  Talk to Software Engineers, Product Managers, Quality Engineers, Operations Engineers, Designers, Engineering Managers, and more about what it's like to work at Pardot and the types of really cool technical things we're working on. Grab a drink and eat some tasty food from JunkFoodATL. Find out the details of what we built to launch Sales Cloud Engage and talk about our schemes for Ember.js, Docker, Cassandra, Kafka, and more. Learn about career options at Pardot and learn about the careers of people that are currently working at Pardot. And play free arcade games.