ShootProof renews sponsorship

Chris Spruck

Feb 26, 2019, 9:02:33 AM2/26/19
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know that ShootProof (www.shootproof.com) has renewed their sponsorship of AtlantaPHP for this year at the Gold level! We especially want to thank ShootProof for our meeting space as well, as they have been tremendously supportive for many years. We really appreciate their ongoing support of our group and the greater development community.

If you know Robert Swarthout, Colin Breece, or someone at ShootProof, please tell them thanks!

Chris

David Edmonson

Feb 26, 2019, 9:20:01 AM2/26/19
to Chris Spruck, Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
That is great news!! Thanks so much ShootProof!!

DAVID EDMONSON | variux.com | 678.667.2185