Contract gig - 8 weeks full time - WordPress

Nic Rosental

Aug 14, 2015, 1:37:21 PM8/14/15
to Atlanta PHP
Hi All,

The company I work for, 352 Inc , is looking for a back end developer to work on building some custom functionality for a WordPress site. It’s a pretty big project with membership, payments, multi language, etc.

All the front end is taken care of, and a lot of the features built out, but they need a solid team contributor to build some of the more complex functionality.

If you are interested, please email me directly, and I’ll put you in touch with the right people. I’m not doing the hiring myself.

Cheers,

--
Nic Rosental
Web Developer