Error the array FCSTAAO (forecast weather in SWAT 2012)

Liem, Nguyen Duy

Apr 8, 2013, 7:02:16 AM4/8/13
to SWAT-user, ArcSWAT
Dear all,

I have the error when modeling forecast weather in SWAT 2012 as below picture.
I do not know where FCSTAAO is in SWAT database.
Do you can give me some advices to solving this problem?

I am very grateful to any comments!

Yours sincerely,
Liem
Hình ảnh nội tuyến 1

--

Nguyễn Duy Liêm
Bộ môn Tài nguyên & GIS,

Nguyen Duy Liem
Department of Natural Resources and GIS,
Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources
Nong Lam University- Ho Chi Minh City.
Address: Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
          nguyen...@yahoo.com
image.png

Mikhail Titov

Apr 8, 2013, 6:23:47 PM4/8/13
to arc...@googlegroups.com, SWAT-user

On Monday, April 8, 2013 6:02:16 AM UTC-5, nguyenduy wrote:
Dear all,

I have the error when modeling forecast weather in SWAT 2012 as below picture.

It looks like a typo in the source code. Take a look at allocate_parms.f :1512 . It says

allocate (fcstaao(nstep))

where nstep is usually 2 unless you use subdaily rainfall and have IDT>0 in your file.cio . In latter case nstep is roughly 1440/IDT + 1. The above line should read as

allocate (fcstaao(16))

Furthemore fcstaao perhaps can be declared as a regular array instead of allocatable.

M.

Liem, Nguyen Duy

Apr 10, 2013, 12:53:49 AM4/10/13
to Mikhail Titov, ArcSWAT, SWAT-user
Dear Mikhail,

Thanks for your help.
You can tell me how to fix the problem?
In SWAT 2012, I do not see option "Simulate Forecast Period" (as SWAT 2005).
What do you think about that?

SWAT 2012
Hình ảnh nội tuyến 2
SWAT 2005
Hình ảnh nội tuyến 1

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Yours sincerely,

Liem

2013/4/9 Mikhail Titov <m...@gmx.us>

image.png
image.png

Mikhail Titov

Apr 10, 2013, 12:57:47 PM4/10/13
to Liem, Nguyen Duy, ArcSWAT, SWAT-user
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:53 PM, "Liem, Nguyen Duy" <nguyen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can tell me how to fix the problem?
> In SWAT 2012, I do not see option "Simulate Forecast Period" (as SWAT
> 2005).

Liem:

I haven't used forecasting so far so I can't help you much. I have
ArcSWAT 2009 installed only and neither 2005 nor 2012. I see forecast
option available in ArcSWAT 2009 GUI. I did not know that this option
has been removed.

I guess there are 2 possibilities. Hope that complete code (and not
legacy remnants) is still in SWAT 2012 and it is just GUI that was
removed (manual editing was required anyway). Alternatively, generate
your weather data externally and/or use SWAT-CUP (Swat_Edit.exe) to
adjust precip and/or temperature for given days.

Perhaps someone else can step in and shed the light on the issue.

--
Mikhail