Bentley Historical Library ArcLight Development Priorities

Max Eckard

Sep 18, 2018, 9:57:22 AM9/18/18
to arclight-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, and apologies for cross-posting!

I'd like to share the results of a recent effort some of us here at the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library put into evaluating the ArcLight MVP and writing up our development priorities.

The process included:
  • two all staff sessions led by those of us who were more heavily involved with ArcLight to open and close the process;
  • five focus groups with 29 total staff participating (including students and volunteers) from all library teams; and
  • an invitation to all staff to participate in MoSCoW-style voting on what bugs/features we should prioritize.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments! We look forward to participating in continued ArcLight planning and development!

Thanks,
Max

--
Max Eckard
Lead Archivist for Digital Initiatives

1150 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113

Mark A. Matienzo

Sep 24, 2018, 1:24:05 PM9/24/18
to Max Eckard, arclight-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Max – this is great, and I’m glad that you shared this! This will be certainly be helpful for us to review at Stanford, and I’m sure the rest of the community will find it useful as well.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark A. MATIENZO | mati...@stanford.edu | pronouns: they/them

Collaboration & Interoperability Architect

Digital Library Systems and Services, Stanford University Libraries

m: +1 (650) 683-5769

https://library.stanford.edu/people/matienzo

--

Max Eckard