Save the dates: two more Archivematica Camps for 2019

Kelly Stewart

Jan 25, 2019, 5:30:51 PM1/25/19
to archivematica
Dear Archivematica community,

Pack your tent and your sleeping bag because we are going camping!  We are pretty excited to announce two more Archivematica Camps (in addition to Archivematica Camp Vancouver):

Archivematica Camp London will take place at the London School of Economics from July 10-12, 2019 which leads right into AtoM camp London at the University of Westminster from July 15-17.

Archivematica Camp CERN will take place at CERN (Switzerland ) from October 22-24, 2019.

We will add more information on our wiki pages as they become available. Stay tuned!

Regards,

Kelly Stewart

Digital Preservation Services Manager / Happy Camper

Artefactual Systems

Patricia Sleeman

Jan 25, 2019, 5:41:11 PM1/25/19
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

This is great news. Is there a chance for Atom workshop in Geneva?

Have a great weekend.

Dan Gillean

Jan 25, 2019, 5:48:35 PM1/25/19
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patricia,

We've just announced an AtoM Camp in London the following week, July 15-17, 2019, hosted by the University of Westminster. See:
We would certainly be open to the possibility of organizing a future AtoM Camp in Geneva - if your institution might be interested in hosting us, please take a look at this page:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.