October 2600 meeting.

Kamikaze Joe

Oct 5, 2012, 1:29:08 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to send out a reminder to the board this week, but the
October 2600 meeting is schedule for tonight.

I won't be able to make it again tonight, so whoever can open up the
space tonight, that would be great.

Steve Rutter

Oct 5, 2012, 1:33:41 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I am on swing shift now, so I can't make it either.

Daniel Flaum

Oct 5, 2012, 2:09:24 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be around there at some point. Got errands ahead of that, though. Anyone who can be there earlier than 8?

Pete L.

Oct 5, 2012, 2:24:00 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I can be there earlier than 8. Not sure how much, though. Going to get some dinner for Kate and then head over. Might be as early as 6 or 7.

I can probably come up with some sort of presentation. Otherwise we can hang out and chat if no one else has anything.

-Pete

|RyanW|

Oct 5, 2012, 5:40:49 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I work 2nd shift now, so I won't be able to make it.

rexmo

Oct 6, 2012, 10:36:06 AM10/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Well  SL4MM3R5 didn't make it last night.  We were gonna show off our new wifi robin...   We'll try again next time.