This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it....

John Reskusich

Oct 5, 2012, 8:25:56 AM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is the start of the test thread.....

John Reskusich

Oct 5, 2012, 8:26:46 AM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is a response to the test thread via google email using reply. in
a firefox browser logged into gmail.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM, John Reskusich <john.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the start of the test thread.....

Don Ellis

Oct 5, 2012, 2:28:29 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Here's a response to the test thread I'm not participating in...

Don Ellis

Oct 5, 2012, 2:28:47 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
BTW, my response was from Googe web mail using reply.

Daniel Flaum

Oct 5, 2012, 2:30:03 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is not a response to this thread, but if it were, it would have been sent via email from Apple's Mail client.

Chris Weiss

Oct 5, 2012, 2:36:47 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think I'm hallucinating, from gmail

||cw

Oct 5, 2012, 2:37:27 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
and from the web

||cw

Oct 5, 2012, 2:38:23 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
these guys don't follow instructions very well.

(from web, as a mid-thread reply)

Chris Weiss

Oct 5, 2012, 2:38:54 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
huh

does this mean google fixed the thread splitting?

Ryan/baslisks

Oct 5, 2012, 2:45:29 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
there is a neat mute feature that google has for email. It lets you hide new replies, still receives them but filters it as unread. Very useful and fun.

Keith Rogers

Oct 5, 2012, 2:52:56 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
So what are we not supposed to reply to??? I'm wondering about this with an iPhone and email reply :)

On Oct 5, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> huh
>
> does this mean google fixed the thread splitting?

Steve Rutter

Oct 5, 2012, 2:52:50 PM10/5/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Since I get all threads in my gmail, MUTE is very useful.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Ryan/baslisks <basl...@gmail.com> wrote:
there is a neat mute feature that google has for email. It lets you hide new replies, still receives them but filters it as unread. Very useful and fun.

GeekTinker

Oct 6, 2012, 1:00:03 PM10/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This reply is through Google Chrome.  I clicked the big red "Post Reply" Button at the top of the screen and left the text of the original post alone.

Gene

GeekTinker

Oct 6, 2012, 1:01:10 PM10/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is a test response using Google Chrome and Google Groups.  I clicked the "Post reply" button to the right side of the original post and left the text of the original post alone.

GeekTinker

Oct 6, 2012, 1:03:51 PM10/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is a test post from Google Chrome using Google Groups.  I clicked on the big red "Post Reply" button, but deleted the text of the original post.

Gene

GeekTinker

Oct 6, 2012, 1:05:08 PM10/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is a test using Google Chrome and Goggle Groups.  I clicked on the "Post reply" button on the top right for the original post, yet this time I deleted the original post.

Gene

GeekTinker

Oct 6, 2012, 1:48:56 PM10/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Test response using Google Chrome and Google Groups.  Reply was to the send message/post in this thread using the "Post reply" button on the right side.

phoglite

Oct 6, 2012, 3:12:26 PM10/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This is a post from iPhone, safari, logged into google groups and clicking reply to the last message in this thread.