Borrow a Spanish/European power strip?

Ben West

Sep 28, 2012, 3:22:31 PM9/28/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Might anyone have a 4, 6, or 8 outlet power strip suitable for
50VAC/50Hz power outlets in Spain? I will be in Barcelona for about
1.5weeks, and I realized my various wallwarts will get thirsty! I
don't need a voltage converter, since I'm only bring wallwarts than
sense 240V vs 120V automatically.

--
Ben West
m...@benwest.name

Chris Weiss

Sep 28, 2012, 3:34:48 PM9/28/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
if the things you are plugging in are US plugs, you can use a normal
strip and just put a plug adapter on the strip. I have a set of
travel plugs, but I don't if any are for spain. I can bring them in
on Tues if you want to look at them, assuming I can find it again,
having just moved I've seen a lot of my stuff recently but can't
always find it again :D