Space is Open.

|RyanW|

Sep 25, 2012, 7:20:08 PM9/25/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
If ye be brave and bold enough to face th'storm, the space will be open when you get here.

Chris Weiss

Sep 25, 2012, 7:21:58 PM9/25/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
it's supposed to be letting up soon, and here to the south west, it is.

ROB K

Sep 25, 2012, 7:56:16 PM9/25/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have not been there in a month or so. Looks like another missed meeting for me.....Sad Panda. I have either an earache or a toothache it is is messing with my jaw and ear.

John Reskusich

Sep 25, 2012, 9:45:32 PM9/25/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

The severe weather warning expires at nine....