Out of Orange Paint?

nfolken

Oct 7, 2012, 4:38:50 PM10/7/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I was going to paint those 2 filled in doorways last night, but couldn't find any orange paint. Did we finish up what we had when we were doing the shop rebuild? If so, does anyone know what kind and shade of orange we should buy to match whats already on the walls?

DarrellF

Oct 7, 2012, 5:45:30 PM10/7/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I bought a bucket of orange paint sometime ago. I was in the back on paint shelf. I set it on the new bar top.

Darrell

DarrellF

Oct 7, 2012, 6:08:06 PM10/7/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Space is open come by and hack something.

Darrell

John Reskusich

Oct 7, 2012, 6:10:24 PM10/7/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

It is color matched to electric cord orange....

On Oct 7, 2012 3:38 PM, "nfolken" <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was going to paint those 2 filled in doorways last night, but couldn't find any orange paint. Did we finish up what we had when we were doing the shop rebuild? If so, does anyone know what kind and shade of orange we should buy to match whats already on the walls?

DarrellF

Oct 7, 2012, 6:36:20 PM10/7/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I took a paint chip from the last batch and had it matched.

Darrell

Joseph^2

Oct 9, 2012, 7:58:18 PM10/9/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The original number was in the old forums. The cans were all marked as well, if they have not been thrown away. That stuff dried much brighter and over time settled down into the color it is now. We shot the roof with a paint sprayer, and went thick. My back is just healing up, but let me know if you need any help.

nfolken

Oct 10, 2012, 2:13:21 AM10/10/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I found the can of paint Darrell put out. The old doors are painted over with 2 coats and look good, but the South Wall still needs a second coat of paint if anyone feels up for painting.