Halloween Party

Chris Weiss

Oct 7, 2012, 8:32:09 PM10/7/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Come on down to AR and celebrate creepy month with us! Bring some
booze if you want, or we'll be getting a keg, please RSVP so we know
how much to get.

Yes, wear a costume. Yes, we will put one on you if you don't. Silly
hats are not optional.

Standard issue party. Bring some friends, bring some booze, bring some
fun! See you all there!

Saturday, October 20, 2012 7PM 'till whenever

facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/459961230721153/

Joseph^2

Oct 16, 2012, 11:55:03 AM10/16/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Ive got the NFC this weekend.

John Reskusich

Oct 16, 2012, 12:19:19 PM10/16/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Can't make the party.  Sorry.

On Oct 16, 2012 10:55 AM, "Joseph^2" <joseph....@gmail.com> wrote:
Ive got the NFC this weekend.

Frank Kallal

Oct 16, 2012, 12:21:10 PM10/16/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have a bachelor party that night.. Not sure on when it'll be done,
so Christie and I are out.

Fk

aka...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2012, 2:09:48 PM10/16/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Unless something funny happens I will be there. I met the archon guys last weekend and it will be me first trip to the Reactor. You can see my likeness in the 'Archon 3d scans' thread, I was the dinosaur thing.
Peace

Chris Weiss

Oct 16, 2012, 2:11:58 PM10/16/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
awesome, are you bringing that costume?

George Fetters

Oct 16, 2012, 2:13:07 PM10/16/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
He's got an awesome outfit and the scan doesn't do it justice.  It's red and black striped, covered in feathers and its simply awesome.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM, <aka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unless something funny happens I will be there. I met the archon guys last weekend and it will be me first trip to the Reactor. You can see my likeness in the 'Archon 3d scans' thread, I was the dinosaur thing.
Peace

aka...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2012, 11:37:10 AM10/17/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I'll bring it :) I'll bring my robot also to show off.
Put time work and money into a costume, you damn well better wear it...
Do you guys think the scanner will be running? I might bring even another costume I'd built to have him scanned. Its the same mask material, I think it'll look cool but with tamer overhangs.

Chris Weiss

Oct 17, 2012, 3:02:13 PM10/17/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Planning on a 40-pint keg, options are at
http://schlafly.com/bottleworks/on-draft/ and
http://schlafly.com/tap-room/on-draft/

My personal preference would be the Munich Dunkel or 80/- Shilling.
what do others like? Pale Ale would be a fall back, but that's what
everyone gets, so it's kinda boring :P

Has anyone had this batch of the 80/-? been forever since I had it, I
recall liking it but I don't recall if it's one that would be widely
liked like the pale ale is. The Munich i think would be liked well
enough.

any other opinions on what to get?

Deech

Oct 19, 2012, 9:04:36 PM10/19/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The 80/- looks like something I'd like.

-deech

nfolken

Oct 20, 2012, 2:28:05 AM10/20/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, de...@ninjacow.net
I've always liked their tap Hefeweizen, but I'm no beer connoisseur

Chris Weiss

Oct 20, 2012, 9:11:59 AM10/20/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I wet and got one of their samplers the other day. the 80/- is quite
good, but has a slight bitter after taste that most people wouldn't
like. The oktoberfest is very similar but without the bitterness, so
i ordered that.

ROB K

Oct 20, 2012, 6:13:47 PM10/20/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
To late to RSVP? First I had plans, now I don't.

George Fetters

Oct 20, 2012, 6:54:32 PM10/20/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Deborah and I will be coming tonight.  I don't drink though.  I don't think deborah will be drinking either.

I'll set the scanner up too.  Maybe we can try some multiple scans and stitching.  See if we get a full image.

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM, ROB K <rob...@gmail.com> wrote:
To late to RSVP? First I had plans, now I don't.

Daniel Flaum

Oct 20, 2012, 7:02:46 PM10/20/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Can someone bring a thing of paper towels tonight? We're down to our last roll.

Chris Weiss

Oct 20, 2012, 8:24:51 PM10/20/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Not at all,  come on down

On Oct 20, 2012 5:13 PM, "ROB K" <rob...@gmail.com> wrote:
To late to RSVP? First I had plans, now I don't.

aka...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2012, 12:52:52 PM10/22/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Cool party, thanks to everyone who showed me around. I can't remember names anymore, but you know you. I was the bird suit guy. Peace

Xsfx2000

Oct 22, 2012, 1:32:22 PM10/22/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Cool party, thanks to everyone who showed me around. I can't remember names anymore, but you know you. I was the bird suit guy. Peace

 Awesome laser lunchbox- very inspiring!

aka...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2012, 2:03:02 PM10/22/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I got the basic idea Make, then made it more complicated, lol. It was a real challenge fitting all that into a lunch box.