AI App Show-Off Thread - Share Link and Show Off Your AI Apps

M. Hossein Amerkashi

May 22, 2011, 7:12:35 PM5/22/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Use this thread to show-off and share your AI apps.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

May 22, 2011, 7:14:41 PM5/22/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Use this thread to show-off your AI apps and / or receive feedback from other users in the forum

Message has been deleted

M. Hossein Amerkashi

May 30, 2011, 12:54:12 PM5/30/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Your app looks awesome. I'm downloading and will try it out.

-Hossein.

physic...@hotmail.com

May 31, 2011, 11:33:20 AM5/31/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

Just the Apps

Jun 4, 2011, 2:52:35 AM6/4/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Maverick

Jun 11, 2011, 6:58:52 AM6/11/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Here it the link to My Balance App that I put on the market, thanks to your wonderful Android Market tool:

https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_ibfun2hug.MyBal

Please download it if you want to & let me know what you think.

Flavio

Jun 13, 2011, 10:49:27 AM6/13/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Here two app I've just uploaded using AppToMarket
Viscosity calculations for those who work with lubricants
and Volume in a Horizontal Cylindrical Tank

Thank you guys

Flavio

AndroDeveloper

Jun 17, 2011, 7:41:09 PM6/17/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi....My First aplication.

At moment just on my motherlanguage Portuguese, after that I will try to put it in English.

https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_developer_andro.Hinario_CCB&feature=search_result

Flavio

Jun 25, 2011, 6:57:20 PM6/25/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
A few weeks ago I could not believe I would be able to public an app.
But google has been done a fantastic job with AppInventor
and Hossein has been done another excellent job and I'm always grateful to him for developing and sharing AppToMarket.

I developed an app to calculate the interest rate on a loan and here it is: CalcRate

Thank all of you and special thanks for Hossein.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Jun 28, 2011, 12:46:20 PM6/28/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Flavio,
Very nice. I also have a Tip Calculator: http://goo.gl/ODJ6g    and one that does more. I initially had this one as paid-app. However, no buyers and I changed to free: goo.gl/CLYCc

Feedback is welcomed.

-Hossein

Flavio

Jun 28, 2011, 2:37:31 PM6/28/11
to AppToMarket
Hossein,
your calculator is amazing. It's handy and free !!!
And the graphic view is perfect.
I liked specialy the pop up for Help and the confirmation for Closing
the program.
I also like the sounds effect. It is really a nice app.

By the way, how did you get those pop ups (help and close
confirmation) ? did you use AppInventor for developing Payment
Calculator?

Flavio

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Jun 28, 2011, 2:42:27 PM6/28/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Flavio.
Yes in AI and FREE because no one bought it :o( -- Maybe I didn't wait long enough. I got good number of hits on My Tip Calculator, but the PRO (now FREE), didn't get any hit.

What phone do you have?
Also, do you large screen device available to you?

-Hossein.

Flavio

Jun 28, 2011, 2:43:55 PM6/28/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Nexus s

GG4000

Jul 3, 2011, 5:39:03 AM7/3/11
to AppToMarket

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Jul 5, 2011, 1:27:09 PM7/5/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Here is the link for an app that teaches Persian: http://goo.gl/GGSQF

-M. Hossein Amerkashi

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Jul 5, 2011, 1:34:29 PM7/5/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
GG4000,
Very nice app.

AcutePhysician

Jul 5, 2011, 1:38:34 PM7/5/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

George FatPitch

Jul 7, 2011, 9:57:39 PM7/7/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

I recently launched my first app called Inflation Adjuster. It was built using App Inventor and AppToMarket.

Inflation Adjuster calculates what the buying power of a dollar amount in a certain year is worth in another year. This inflation calculator uses the average annual Consumer Price Index (CPI-U) produced by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. I'm working on a Pro version that allows you to select different inflation indices.

I'd love to get more feedback on this free app.  Please download it at https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_georges083.InflationAdjuster and share your feedback on how I can improve it.Thanks.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Jul 7, 2011, 10:09:25 PM7/7/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Looks very nice. Will check it out.

-Hossein.

Mr E Mann

Jul 9, 2011, 10:17:46 AM7/9/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
OK have finally built my first app with AI...
A reaction timer, to test your reflexes
It will also store the best time

Welcome your feedback or views

https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_debenham_simon.ReactionTimer

Markus Olszewski

Jul 9, 2011, 1:21:21 PM7/9/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys I have made an app called "Simple Converter" LINK its a free app that lets you convert lenght, weight and temperature. Im currently working on an update but Im willing to rate an app 5/5 and add a possitive comment for return of 5/5 + possitive comment for this app :)

Andreas Sandvik Johnsen

Jul 19, 2011, 8:27:46 PM7/19/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_andreasjohnsensandvik.ZebraBrush&feature=search_result

Zebra Brush. An high quality painter app. Updated. I appreciate if you guys add an comment on mail or on market about things you want me to add : ) Have fun with it : )

I Also have an guitar tuner application:
 https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_Unickarz.GuitarTuner&feature=more_from_developer

Andreas Sandvik Johnsen

Imp Inc.

Jul 24, 2011, 7:18:29 PM7/24/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, we've finally released the beta version of Brainless to the market. It's written using the App Inventor Java Bridge library, and also the Alternate Java Bridge Library.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xiledsystems.brainless

- Ryan Bis
http://www.xiledsystems.com/wp

Message has been deleted

Stuart Perryman

Jul 26, 2011, 7:02:13 PM7/26/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
OK - I have uploaded my first app made with AI and AppToMarket (thanks for this program Hossein)

https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_stuart_perryman.Hovercrafts4U

If anyone could tell me how to get better scrolling on the text boxes I would appreciate it.

Stuart

kv

Aug 2, 2011, 4:33:52 PM8/2/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've just uploaded my first app to the Android Market, thanks to Hossein's app. Thank you very much Hossein, the whole process was really painless.

I created an app to teach children real basic first words - called it Word Wizard.

Here is the link: https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_venternz.WordWizard&feature=search_result

Let me know what you think.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Aug 2, 2011, 8:10:15 PM8/2/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Awesome graphics. Wanted to try, but its paid app :o)

-Hossein.

kv

Aug 3, 2011, 8:23:51 PM8/3/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hosein,

Thanks. Had help with the graphics ;-).

Uploaded a Lite version, which is free. Made it so that it gives an idea of what the full version can do..
Hopefully this will wet the appetite of users to get the full version.
https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_venternz.WordWizard_Lite&feature=search_result

Kevin

Firak

Aug 14, 2011, 2:00:12 AM8/14/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
My app with specific sounds for pain killer and healing .
You are welcome to test it and comment.
It has been published to the market with ApTomaket packaging program.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Aug 24, 2011, 10:12:52 AM8/24/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
See my updated FREE app that uses stand-alone AiBridge HERE. Your Market 5 Stars and GREAT Market Comment is appreciated :o)

-Hossein

Usama Ali

Sep 3, 2011, 4:08:47 PM9/3/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

PavementPilot

Sep 7, 2011, 4:32:29 PM9/7/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_pavementpilot.TempConvertor

These are my three so far. I have another generic Trip Tracker Truckers, but it will be a pay app, and I am waiting for the banking info deposit and verify thing to get done. I will post it as soon as I get it set up. Question, once I have the banking info set up and verified, is there any other steps or services I need to accept payment and access it?

PavementPilot

Sep 7, 2011, 4:33:17 PM9/7/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
You need to enable multiline for that text box.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Sep 7, 2011, 4:46:43 PM9/7/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
PavementPilot,
From what I recall, once banking setup, then you are good to go.

-Hossein.

PavementPilot

Sep 7, 2011, 4:51:36 PM9/7/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Also I post my link to three of my apps as a reply to Stuart Perryman instead of a post to the thread in general. Can it be moved? If so, thanks.

PavementPilot

Sep 9, 2011, 12:57:14 AM9/9/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
I have finally got my Google Check out finished and posted the Lite and Full version of Trucker's Trip Tracker.

And a few Web quick launchers for trucking

marian thieben

Sep 14, 2011, 2:46:20 PM9/14/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

PavementPilot

Sep 14, 2011, 2:49:10 PM9/14/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hours of Service Calculator for North American Truck driver.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Sep 14, 2011, 2:49:35 PM9/14/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
marian,

These are not AI apps. What tools do you use?

-Hossein

marian thieben

Sep 14, 2011, 3:10:23 PM9/14/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
The Tv Series Soundboard is developed by AI.

The 2 other apps are not from the AI.
The theme is dev'd by a tool from the "Go Launcher Dev. Team"
The other one is developed by an internet service.

Best regard Mani.

ps: Is it not allowed to share links from not AI apps?
if this applies i will delete the post!.

kv

Sep 14, 2011, 4:25:11 PM9/14/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've uploaded another app to the market. It is an app for making a quick shopping list. I'm still undecided on whether to go ahead with a full paid version, as this part of the market is quite congested. Any suggestions appreciated..

Easy Shopper Lite

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Kevin

Taifun

Sep 15, 2011, 4:43:23 PM9/15/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

finally I published my first app Stock Watchlist Free: https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_taifunbaer.yahoo37FREE.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I want to say THANK YOU for the AppToMarket application. Hossein, I just donated something for you...

Just one question Hossein: in the link to my app you still can see the original filename which was yahoo37FREE...
I thought this will not be visible, and the name entered in AppToMarket will be used instead which was watchlistFREE...

Let's assume with the next version I use watchlistFREE as original filename, would that help to change the link then?

Taifun

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Sep 15, 2011, 9:40:05 PM9/15/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Nice looking app you got out there Taifun.

Also thanks for your support.

-Hossein.

AnthonyNYC

Oct 7, 2011, 4:42:26 PM10/7/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
This is an AI App based on the Hello Purr App, its called Halloween Kitty.  I wanted to see if I could expand on the tutorial to make certain things happen using a touch and drag along a canvas, along with random sounds and vibration.

Basically, you can either pet the Kitty (drag the canvas) or Poke the Kitty (touch the canvas).  If you pet the Kitty, you get one of 4 random sounds.  If you poke the kitty, you get one of two random sounds, a change in the canvas, and a vibration.  This was a good practice app because it helped me understand the timer a bit as well as how to randomize items in a list.  Thanks to all who helped out by answering questions in the forums here.  Hopefully the next app will be a bit more involved.

Thank you to Mr. Hossein Amerkashi for App to Market, great script.

Here's the link to the Market page for the Halloween Kitty App:  Halloween Kitty

Here's the QR image:

Casual

Oct 28, 2011, 12:38:54 PM10/28/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Newest App - It is an Adult Android App, programmed in App Inventor.  Its not a free one though, but thanks as always to Hossein for creating App to Market.   This is a basic photo viewer with 99 photos.  Nothing too special, but still fun.

http://link.mikandi.com/app?app_id=3957&referrer=400667

GG4000

Nov 4, 2011, 5:01:46 AM11/4/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Nov 10, 2011, 3:29:54 PM11/10/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
AGVolnutt,

Reading your explanation, seems like a very good concept - hopefully you will get a lot of downloads.

-Hossein.
Message has been deleted

Subodh Deshpande

Nov 27, 2011, 9:43:34 AM11/27/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Christian De Angelis

Dec 15, 2011, 7:39:44 AM12/15/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Nathan Bookham

Dec 17, 2011, 6:08:34 AM12/17/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
My app is called SimpleTweet - it is a very quick way to tweet and it's licenced under the creative commons licence!
Visit https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_nbookham.SimpleTweet and app.net/SimpleTweet for more info!

Did I mention it's free and made by a 14 year old!

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Dec 17, 2011, 3:14:31 PM12/17/11
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Great job Nathan. Keep it up

-Hossein.

Scott Boynton

Jan 16, 2012, 4:28:11 PM1/16/12
to AppToMarket
here are my apps, 1 gave (free), 1 church ap (free) and one app for
keeping your health info and will email it

https://market.android.com/search?q=scottboynton

On Dec 17 2011, 3:14 pm, "M. Hossein Amerkashi" <kkash...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Message has been deleted

Phu Duong

Feb 18, 2012, 12:30:40 PM2/18/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Vivek Kumar

Jun 14, 2012, 11:23:00 PM6/14/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dear,

I am Vivek Kumar and am proud to present my first Android app on Traffic Fines in India. I got this idea when I was stopped by the traffic police and charged Rs.300 when the legal fine amount was just Rs.100. I came to know about the overcharging after I checked online. I did not want you to go through the same experience and hence made this simple app.

Features:
1. FREE to download and use
2. No internet access or phone signal required! 100% offline access
3. Updated information on offenses, fines and relevant sections of the Motor Vehicle Act
4. Very easy and quick to use
5. 4 cities - Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad supported now. More cities coming soon!

You can download this very useful app (free) here on the official Google Play Android market:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_enigmaticvision.TrafficeFineIndia

OR

Simply scan attached QR code from your phone:

Please download the app, use it and give me your comments, suggestions at boff...@gmail.com. If you find it useful, please recommend it to your friends.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vivek Kumar
+91-98863-84835
qrcode.png
Message has been deleted

Daniel Campbell

Aug 8, 2012, 10:29:42 AM8/8/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Angelos Pappas

Aug 29, 2012, 3:04:29 PM8/29/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
My very first app :) - here - hope everything is aligned correctly in smartphones with large screens as well.

Special thnx to M. Hossein Amerkashi for his help :D !

On Monday, May 23, 2011 2:12:35 AM UTC+3, M. Hossein Amerkashi wrote:
Use this thread to show-off and share your AI apps.

Siddharth Bathla

Nov 4, 2012, 6:11:15 AM11/4/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
My 1st app: Metro Raasta..It is basically Delhi Metro Navigator..It has text-to-speech and voice recognition facility..Kindly review this app and let me know how can i Improve it..https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_bathlasiddharth.MetroRaasta

My 2nd app: eWhiteboard..It is a Whiteboard app in which you can write, draw, speak and much more..Unique features of this app include whiteboard resizing and uploading whiteboard online to my server. Kindly review this app too and let me know how can i improve this app..

Please like my Company's fanpage too : https://www.facebook.com/BatliboyCorp

Thanks in advance
Siddharth Bathla
CEO
Batliboy Corp

HobbyPoint.in

Nov 6, 2012, 12:05:42 PM11/6/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

Tried making my first App using App Inventor

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_hobbypointindia.VirtualDiya :)

Rkipper Kelley

Nov 12, 2012, 7:20:06 PM11/12/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
My first App using App Inventor and tweaked with AppToMarket.
Turkey Smack - Click Here

Rkipper

HobbyPoint.in

Nov 13, 2012, 1:19:23 PM11/13/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

After learning basics I have made my second app in App Inventor.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_hobbypointindia.Text2Speech :)

A.

Nov 15, 2012, 9:28:12 AM11/15/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Check my AI app, its a math game, I bet you'll enjoy it :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_AbdelRahmanIaaly.MathGame

HobbyPoint.in

Nov 17, 2012, 11:05:00 AM11/17/12
to appto...@googlegroups.com

PavementPilot

Jan 2, 2013, 1:09:30 AM1/2/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Here is another app for Trucking/Transportation. Cardlocks Canada has 7 fuel vendors (no corporate sponsors and NO ADS) in it, that allow drivers to locate fuel stops. I have to put a big thank you to Taifun and ShivalWolf for the snippets. I learned viewing preloaded PDF's from Taifun and how to download files and store them from ShivalWolf.

When I wrote this app, it was over 9mb in size, storing the PDF's as media in app. AI wouldn't allow me to compile at that size. So after learning ShivalWolfs GotFile I now have an app size of 1.37mb and a total of 11mb on the downloads.

Check out Cardlocks Canada on Google Play

Ahmad Rasyid Ismail

May 10, 2013, 3:35:43 AM5/10/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
I just found out about this while trying to find software that can be used to convert my app in google android to iphone/ipad.

I hope to have some advices / comments / feedbacks for this app. I am new and need more ideas and knowledge to make this app better and to make better app.

Thank you in advance.

Anders Goberg

Aug 26, 2013, 8:47:40 PM8/26/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi people.

Its aimed towards filmmakers and people using digital cameras, if you don't use digital cameras often this probably isn't for you
Message has been deleted

Scott Ferguson

Nov 3, 2013, 1:28:38 PM11/3/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't look like an App Inventor app, which is....nice!
---sfs

On Friday, November 1, 2013 6:00:47 PM UTC-5, Jari wrote:
Hi All,
AI2 project: Lotto Shaker + AppToMarket_v32
Shake your phone to generate your random lottery numbers
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_japohjas.LottoShaker&hl=fi

thanks

Ollydave

Nov 5, 2013, 12:52:23 AM11/5/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Scott Ferguson

Nov 5, 2013, 9:48:15 AM11/5/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
I like the theme of Kiddies Fun Learning and how you packed several features into it. Nice work!
---
sfs

Ollydave

Nov 5, 2013, 12:36:37 PM11/5/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Scott. You can download it free here https://db.tt/WPwL2KjR Please I welcome your feedback.

Ollydave
Message has been deleted

Suvinay Jain

Nov 13, 2013, 3:47:19 AM11/13/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
My first app dedicated to the Hindu Monkey God "Hanuman". Its a devotional hymn called "Hanuman Chalisa".
Simple interface and high quality graphics and sound.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_jainsuvienay.HanumanChalisa

Jari

Nov 17, 2013, 7:49:57 AM11/17/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi All
My Apps

Lotto Shaker (AI2 project):

My setting: AppToMarket_v32:

Screen:       NoTitleBar.Fulscreen
                  Normal
Resizable?  No

Brownie (AI project) Tap game:

Screen:       NoTitleBar
                  Normal
Resizable?  No

Both have been tested: htc desire (lcd 3,7" 480x800) and Samsung galaxy tab 2 (lcd 7" 600x1024)

Thanks

Jari

Dec 7, 2013, 7:58:35 PM12/7/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
My next app.
Photo Bear (AiLiveCompleteV1.34 project):
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_test.PhotoBear

-Jari

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Dec 9, 2013, 1:34:15 PM12/9/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Check out my latest FREE app which is a unique Social Media Connector; enabling you to connect to multiple social media networks using single point of entry! This is offered for limited time and will be UNPUBLISHED in future (Google does not let developers to change FREE to PAID; hence future un-publishing).

Get the FREE app here: http://goo.gl/n1vL9H  -- remember, it will be unpublished sometime in future

Please if you like the app, give it a good rating and CLICK ON THAT INTEGRATED AD

Thanks,
-Hossein.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Dec 9, 2013, 1:54:47 PM12/9/13
to appto...@googlegroups.com
...now attaching the splash screen for the Social Media Connector app (app link below).

-Hossein.
splash.png

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Feb 2, 2014, 6:45:26 PM2/2/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Check out this nice well put together app; Great interface / functionality, Custom Menus, AdMob, ProximitySensor; Full screen, ...

-Hossein.
Navigator.png

Greg Jensen

Feb 18, 2014, 4:01:30 PM2/18/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I posted this as a new topic instead of replying to this one.
This app is for practicing a common aviation math calculation in your head.