Hopp til første uleste melding

M. Hossein Amerkashi

ulest,
5. juli 2011, 15:34:5205.07.2011
til appto...@googlegroups.com
For those interested, I created the JavaBridge, I created API from AI source and placed them here: http://www.3nportal.com/AIBridgeAPI

Anyone who has experience with JavaBridge, questions, please post in this thread.

Thanks,
Hossein.

Lars Borg

ulest,
5. juli 2011, 18:29:4105.07.2011
til AppToMarket
Hi!

Does it mean you can do calls to functions? Say for instance to
colorize the Picklist in a fashion of your own.

- Lars

M. Hossein Amerkashi

ulest,
5. juli 2011, 19:01:3505.07.2011
til appto...@googlegroups.com
It gives you full java power. If you use the AI components, you still can't - atleast I don't think so

-Hossein.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

ulest,
6. juli 2011, 15:22:3706.07.2011
til appto...@googlegroups.com
This is an example of using AI components in Java.
It demonstrates use of ListPicker.

-Hossein

foo.jpg
BridgeListPickerSample.java

Lars Borg

ulest,
6. juli 2011, 16:32:1106.07.2011
til AppToMarket
Great...I will have a look:)

- Lars
>  foo.jpg
> 60KVisaHämta
>
>  BridgeListPickerSample.java
> 3KVisaHämta

Imp Inc.

ulest,
11. juli 2011, 00:15:4811.07.2011
til appto...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hossein,

 Did you have to declare the ListPickerActivity in your manifest?

M. Hossein Amerkashi

ulest,
11. juli 2011, 00:18:1311.07.2011
til appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, Here it is:
        <activity android:name="com.google.devtools.simple.runtime.components.android.ListPickerActivity"
                  android:screenOrientation="behind"
                  android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation">
        </activity>

-Hossein.

Imp Inc.

ulest,
11. juli 2011, 01:35:3811.07.2011
til appto...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I've posted an alternate version of the listpicker example HERE . It does not require the kawa jar file to be installed. However, it involves a bit more.

Ryan Bis
www.xiledsystems.com

vishnu

ulest,