NOTE: AppToMarket does not function properly with latest MIT AI August release (nb145).

Boban Stojmenovic

Feb 26, 2016, 5:11:43 AM2/26/16
to AppToMarket

NOTE: AppToMarket does not function properly with latest MIT AI August release (nb145).

It may be that it is not compatible, but we can make it work..

In your project be sure to have this in Screen1 ShowStatusBar = checked, TitleVisible = checked, Sizing=responsive.

we will take care of this in AppToMarket by choosing NoTitleBar or NoTitleBar.Fullscreen

for your screen size edit Manifest

search for

<supports-screens android:resizeable="false" android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="false" />

and replace with this

<supports-screens android:resizeable="false" android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true"  android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />

I hope this helps newcomers....

vgn

Mar 2, 2016, 3:27:11 PM3/2/16
to AppToMarket
We only need to do this in the Screen1? right?

Boban Stojmenovic

Mar 3, 2016, 11:28:14 AM3/3/16
to AppToMarket
Den onsdag 2 mars 2016 kl. 21:27:11 UTC+1 skrev vgn:We only need to do this in the Screen1? right?

No, you must do it for all screens..

Screen1 Sizing=responsive, ShowStatusBar = checked, TitleVisible = checked.

Screen2-? ShowStatusBar = checked, TitleVisible = checked.