Ai2LiveComplete - New offline version available

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Jan 11, 2014, 6:33:44 PM1/11/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
New basic version of Ai2LiveComplete has just been released. You can grab basic version HERE
Check it on and if interested in full version with features below, email to kkas...@gmail.com

New components:

  • * AdMob

  • * AdAmazon

  • SQL Lite

  • Near Field Communication (NFC)

  • File Manager

  • * Gallery View

  • * Spinner Picker (drop-down)

  • Toggle Button

  • Light Sensor

  • Pressure Sensor

  • Temperature Sensor

  • * Proximity Sensor

  • Pedometer

  • Date Picker

  • Time Picker

  • Chronometer

  • PhoneStatus

  • Pedometer

  • * XY Chart

  • * Kitchen Sink - adhoc utility blocks (e.g. KeepScreenOn, Hide/Show notification bar, check to see if device has network signal or is a GPS enabled device)

  • * @ Dynamic Custom Menus

* = See it in action here: http://YouTube.com/kkashi01

@ = Work-in-progress - feature will be added in future

Enhancements:

  • ListPicker - Includes ability to sort in ascending or descending

  • Custom Fonts - You can now associate a custom .ttf font with a button or TextBox

  • Progress Bar - Ability to show or dismiss a progress bar -- useful for long running processes; e.g. Show progress bar when downloading large files and dismiss (close) when download completed

-Hossein.

Luis German

Jan 15, 2014, 8:19:57 PM1/15/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much.  Now is working with emulator.

Jason Roe

Mar 3, 2014, 10:11:48 AM3/3/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm super excited about your project. I've been trying for the past couple days to find a way to use App Inventor 2 offline. Let me know how I can get the full version :)

- J

Juliana Freitag Borin

Mar 11, 2014, 1:02:16 PM3/11/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Can I use the Ai2LiveComplete to develop an app and test it using the emulator or portable device without using the Internet at all? Or do I still need an Internet connection to create the QR code or apk?

Thanks,
Juliana.

Valter Fukuoka

Mar 15, 2014, 6:45:33 AM3/15/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juliana, I think the answer is YES, you can do it offline without the Net...

I am able to create the .apk and send it to my Android device and run it without the need of the Net connection...
I don't know if the emulator works, have not tested it yet...

Testei num dispositivo Android e funcionou sem problemas...
Basta instalar o Java JDK e fazer o download do Ai2LiveComplete... depois é só rodar...

Espero que ajude,

Regards,
Valter

Valter Fukuoka

Mar 15, 2014, 7:11:58 AM3/15/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
As for the QRCode I think it will demand a "work around", to change from "localhost" literal to the correct IP address of the PC serving the Ai2Live soft...
I think you can do it by creating a small AppInventor app to read the QRcode and replace (insert) the value before doing the download...

No caso do QRCode eu acho que vai precisar "dar um jeitinho", que eu acredito possa ser feito em App Inventor mesmo, pra traduzir parte do QRcode para o endereço de IP da máquina PC onde vai rodar o software (estou supondo que existe uma rede de PCs na sala de aula com um roteador central gerenciando números de IPs das máquinas)...

Regards all,
Valter

Valter Fukuoka

Mar 15, 2014, 7:14:12 AM3/15/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Also, the EMULATOR is working OK, with the aiStarter from de App Inventor 2 software...

Regards,
Valter

Valter Fukuoka

Mar 15, 2014, 7:23:30 AM3/15/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Correction: The QRCode is working OK. I just did another test...

Instead of starting the site as "localhost:8888",
use:
"http://real_IP_address:8888", so that this "real_IP_address" will appear on the QRCode...

Valter

zulfi saufayardha

Apr 1, 2014, 8:59:01 AM4/1/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
hy sir.. i use the offline version but i will to use USB connect and test to my phone but.. i Got this error and not compatible pop up..

this message is..

"the version of MIT AI2 Companion is not compatible. this a recommended version V.2.11ai2"

but i dont have this apk

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Apr 1, 2014, 9:03:07 AM4/1/14
to zulfi saufayardha, AppToMarket
In the folder that you unzipped, there should be a .apk companion app. Install onto your device and use that companion.

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

Krypt Tanite

Apr 23, 2014, 12:13:59 PM4/23/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zulfi, I too keep getting the same error msg as you did. Did you find a solution to the AiLiveComplete.apk not being able to load in your phone so you can view what you are working on? Amerkashi referred me to these forums and he has responded below earlier but unable to assist me with helping me to get the app icon on my phone so I can continue with a project.

Am I missing something in my steps? is there a download tutorial I haven't discovered?

help me please

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Apr 23, 2014, 12:18:39 PM4/23/14
to Krypt Tanite, AppToMarket
Are you using the classic offline or the fully browser based one?

Rafael Plana

Apr 25, 2014, 2:24:32 AM4/25/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com

The unique solution for me:
Windows 7 32bits

A double config for two servers
WinStartAIServer.cmd
@echo off

echo "Starting AiLiveComplete App Inventor..."
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java"
JAVA_HOME C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\

WinStartBuildServer.cmd
@echo off
echo "Starting Ai2LiveComplete BuildServer..."
cd BuildServer\lib
"%JAVA_HOME2%\bin\java"
JAVA_HOME2 c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_55\

Now I got an error in Android device , sqlite sample not work, return error
when the program start a qwery, appears:
C:\users\user1\AppData|Local\Temp\1398..........\youngandroid project\....
\src\appinventor\ai_test\program name\Screen1.yail:8:104:unbound location null

Please, help me
Message has been deleted

di faiz

Oct 12, 2014, 12:28:04 AM10/12/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com, mye...@neo.rr.com
Hello sir..Im having a problem what the different MIT app Inventor 2 and Ai2liveComplete?? Are they the same one or just another version..

please reply ASAP

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Oct 12, 2014, 12:46:06 AM10/12/14
to di faiz, AppToMarket, Krypt Tanite

Different version.  Ai2LiveComplete includes additional features and components.  It's a paid version

On Oct 12, 2014 12:28 AM, "di faiz" <difa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello sir..Im having a problem what the different MIT app Inventor 2 and Ai2liveComplete?? Are they the same one or just another version..

please reply ASAP

akshay gadekar

Aug 31, 2017, 4:13:47 AM8/31/17
to AppToMarket
I Can't Find Admob in mit app inventor offline version plz help me

Hossein Amerkashi

Aug 31, 2017, 7:16:22 AM8/31/17
to akshay gadekar, AppToMarket
The offline hasn't been updated for quite a while. Those features are only available in the online version. Checkout AppyBuilder.com and join forum Community at community.AppyBuilder.com

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

Oscar Chavez

Oct 9, 2017, 8:52:23 AM10/9/17
to AppToMarket
Hello all

I am very new with this MIT AI2, and would like to ask you guys how can I add the SQL Lite extension

Thank you in advance

Hossein Amerkashi

Oct 9, 2017, 8:55:13 AM10/9/17
to Oscar Chavez, AppToMarket
It's part of AppyBuilder core feature.
Sign into community.AppyBuilder.com fire discussions and tutorials.

Oscar Chavez

Oct 9, 2017, 12:07:23 PM10/9/17
to Hossein Amerkashi, AppToMarket
Thanks, I'll check it out.