Sidebar – Side Menu

Boban Stojmenovic

Sep 16, 2015, 7:36:02 AM9/16/15
to AppToMarket
Updated and tested with the latest release (Built: September 11 2015 Version: nb145i)

PS: I thought I posted this before but it turns out that I did not, Sorry for this.

JONNY STEYVER ARROYO QUIROGA

Nov 23, 2015, 12:12:41 AM11/23/15
to AppToMarket
Amigo, tengo una pregunta, yo e logrado hacer lo que explicas, pero como controlo la salida del menú? osea que no brinque cuando salga.

Alfian Photoworks

Nov 29, 2015, 9:39:25 AM11/29/15
to AppToMarket

Edit Manifest>

ERROR: The new .apk was not generated due to errors

help me :(

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Nov 29, 2015, 11:45:56 AM11/29/15
to Alfian Photoworks, AppToMarket
Check to make sure your AppToMarket folder doesn't include embedded spaces. For example, install it in a folder called C:\tools

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

Boban Stojmenovic

Dec 1, 2015, 6:46:42 AM12/1/15
to AppToMarket
@Jonny
You may want to elaborate, what you are trying to do and how you do it.

Boban Stojmenovic

Dec 1, 2015, 6:47:38 AM12/1/15
to AppToMarket
@Alfian
Without knowing how your project is built, I have not much to go on,
ex. Sizing in MIT, ShowStatusBar, TitleVisible is among those functions that may cause a malfunction.

editing of the Manifest file or that you forgot to copy the necessary files or
as much as a small fault change in the manifest file can cause this errors...

JONNY STEYVER ARROYO QUIROGA

Dec 22, 2015, 12:06:47 AM12/22/15
to AppToMarket
Gracias amigo, ya solucione y lo puse a funcionar como quería..

Markus Vinsa

Dec 30, 2015, 12:12:40 PM12/30/15
to AppToMarket
I can not get this to work anymore, does it still work Boban?

Boban Stojmenovic

Dec 30, 2015, 7:32:36 PM12/30/15
to AppToMarket

I did a test yesterday and it still works with my test app, do not know if there are some new features that causes this.

Be sure to have this in Screen1 ShowStatusBar=checked, TitleVisible=checked, Sizing=responsive, we will take care of this in AppToMarket.

manifest file

<supports-screens android:resizeable="false" android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />

make sure that it is spelled correctly for the affected screen
android:theme="@style/Theme.myCustomTheme" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.myCustomTheme" android:theme="@style/Theme.mycustomtheme"

Copy and paste
the files in the right place,

and the last thing before you click the Create New.apk button

move your file mycustomtheme.xml to …AppToMarket_v40\temp_myDecompiles\res\values\ folder

move your files slide_from_left_to_right_enter.xml and slide_from_left_to_right_exit.xml to …AppToMarket_v40\temp_myDecompiles\res\anim\ folder

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Markus Vinsa

Dec 31, 2015, 9:56:14 AM12/31/15
to AppToMarket
I tested it now and it seemed to work, must have been some spelling

84ap...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2016, 7:16:03 AM1/23/16
to AppToMarket
Is it possible to make this ( http://developer.android.com/training/animation/cardflip.html#animators ) animation with the same teknik?

Handi zufaro

Jan 29, 2016, 3:25:26 AM1/29/16
to AppToMarket
I have no problem at all, it's very easy, thankyou Mr. Boban and Mr. Hossein

Boban Stojmenovic

Feb 2, 2016, 3:25:54 PM2/2/16
to AppToMarket
Unfortunately, i didn't manage this to work...

84ap...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2016, 11:11:30 AM2/4/16
to AppToMarket
Ok, but thx for trying!

Markus Vinsa

Apr 17, 2016, 11:56:37 AM4/17/16
to AppToMarket
Is it possible to remove the titlebar when doing the material theme? i followed your tutorial but im left with a titlebar at the top (with a new design and a button on the right side where you can cancel the app).?

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Apr 17, 2016, 1:42:44 PM4/17/16
to Markus Vinsa, AppToMarket
@Markus, If you are using SILVER AppyBuilder plan, then you could easily remove the title bar.

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

Markus Vinsa

Apr 17, 2016, 1:46:36 PM4/17/16
to AppToMarket
if i remove the title in the program will an error occure when trying to build the apk in apptomarket (im trying to applie this https://baasapps.wordpress.com/theme-material-mit-ai2-with-apptomarket/  )

Boban Stojmenovic

Apr 17, 2016, 2:14:48 PM4/17/16
to AppToMarket

Markus Vinsa

Apr 17, 2016, 2:29:00 PM4/17/16
to AppToMarket
tackar!

Adolfo palheta

Sep 12, 2016, 12:14:24 PM9/12/16
to AppToMarket

how do I create a certificate on the App Market?

Boban Stojmenovic

Sep 12, 2016, 2:50:30 PM9/12/16
to AppToMarket

Jules Roux

Dec 17, 2016, 1:23:53 PM12/17/16
to AppToMarket
Hello Boban,

I send you 2 requests to access your Blog but didn't receive any answer :(
Can you plz accept me in ? I will be very interrsested to have a look at your side bar code.

Thank you very much.

Jules.

Boban Stojmenovic

Dec 27, 2016, 5:45:09 AM12/27/16
to AppToMarket
Sorry for the late response, i have been away and with poor internet I have managed to breakdown the website.
I'll see if I can fix it soon or so..

Arusyak Harutyunyan

Mar 21, 2018, 12:54:51 PM3/21/18
to AppToMarket
I cant see your youtube video link. It says that I cant see that video. Why?

Hossein Amerkashi

Mar 21, 2018, 3:07:32 PM3/21/18
to Arusyak Harutyunyan, AppToMarket
Hi, Not sure which which video this is. You can search our new (well, sort-of new) at http://Community.AppyBuilder.com
We have great tutorials and help sections

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

Boban Stojmenovic

Mar 27, 2018, 12:11:13 PM3/27/18
to AppToMarket
Sorry for that, video in question was removed here is a new one https://youtu.be/_mU612pMFDs

Btw, This is an old method of doing it, now there are extension to do this and here you can find a list of all extensions and the one you are looking for.

/Boban