Polygraph and ARV

Timur Khasanov

Aug 6, 2017, 7:58:48 PM8/6/17
to APP_Discussions
Hey folks,

Look, the subject of my email speaks for itself,
Did anybody here try to use Polygraph in judging phase?

Food for thought.

Cheers,
Timur

no...@iblissnow.com

Aug 6, 2017, 9:36:37 PM8/6/17
to Timur Khasanov, APP_Discussions
yo timmer

i am a psychologist as well as trained polygraph operator.  my suggestion is heart rate varability biofeedback.  cheaper and some say more accurate.  i have been up and down using this method so i have varied results.  the device is about $150 from heartmath

good luck
norm

Aug 7, 2017, 3:41:56 PM8/7/17
to no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
Hi, Norm,

thank you for your input,

what if heart rate biofeedback being the first 'filter'
and EEG being the second?

Do you think hit rate will go up using both devices simultaneously
and cross-referencing the output data?

Polygraph's hit rate is at least 80%, right?

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:36 AM, <no...@iblissnow.com> wrote:
yo timmer

i am a psychologist as well as trained polygraph operator.  my suggestion is heart rate varability biofeedback.  cheaper and some say more accurate.  i have been up and down using this method so i have varied results.  the device is about $150 from heartmath

good luck
norm

Julia Sellers

Aug 7, 2017, 3:57:43 PM8/7/17
to Timur Khasanov, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
what if heart rate biofeedback being the first 'filter'
and EEG being the second?

Bingo Timur, got that right:)

Timur Khasanov

Aug 7, 2017, 4:18:52 PM8/7/17
to Julia Sellers, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
Julia, so I suppose I shouldn't have brought up all this info to the public, right? :-)

Julia Sellers

Aug 7, 2017, 4:20:24 PM8/7/17
to Timur Khasanov, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
:):):)
:):):)
:):):)

Timur Khasanov

Aug 7, 2017, 4:27:03 PM8/7/17
to Julia Sellers, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
the only downside of having polygraph-like device around the house might have disastrous consequences on wife-husband relationships;)

Julia Sellers

Aug 7, 2017, 4:59:50 PM8/7/17
to Timur Khasanov, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
not if you cheat the polygraph though:)
the only way how to cheat it is to believe your lie,  make it true in your subconsciousness and  experience it as being true (live through it as being true)
but in order to do that, u need the heart again, so looks like you can't get rid of this most important organ in your body.Unless you are made of artificial intelligence. But then, u won't be considered human anymore:) But AI is what humans await in the future anyway. Biological humans turned into AI humans. Too bad. Makes me depressed.
AI would reshape traditional RV & ARV too

George Duisman

Aug 7, 2017, 5:40:49 PM8/7/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
 "...But AI is what humans await in the future anyway. Biological humans turned into AI humans..."

Not at all from what I've seen.  We humans have incredibly IMMENSE potential!  If we eliminate our old pains, fears etc., our abilities come out which makes AI look stupidly silly.  Just give some thought to the IMMENSE data that we have access via RV!!!   The theory and I accept it, is that we could RV the whole life of an ant that lived millions of years ago, maybe even a billion years.  Now multiply that by quadrillions of ants and millions of years.  If that is true, that implies that we have access to WAAAAAAY more data than any computer that I can imagine, just for ant lives!

Julia Sellers

Aug 7, 2017, 5:52:13 PM8/7/17
to George Duisman, APP_Discussions

I  believe in the human potential strongly.
I completely agree with u George, the potential is there,and boy I can tell u stories about the human potential I have witnessed .....but again,that is not what will happen in the future ,unfortunately.  AI will win the battle over biological organic matter. I hate to say that, but this happening will be our own fault .Humans will cause this happen

Timur Khasanov

Aug 7, 2017, 6:03:48 PM8/7/17
to Julia Sellers, George Duisman, APP_Discussions
Well, Julia, if you accept the theory that we all live in a virtual reality already,
all your worries don't matter anymore

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:52 AM, Julia Sellers <julia....@gmail.com> wrote:

I  believe in the human potential strongly.
I completely agree with u George, the potential is there,and boy I can tell u stories about the human potential I have witnessed .....but again,that is not what will happen in the future ,unfortunately.  AI will win the battle over biological organic matter. I hate to say that, but this happening will be our own fault .Humans will cause this happen

George Duisman

Aug 7, 2017, 6:42:24 PM8/7/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
Julia:
    Do you know about reverse speech?  When done right it can be extremely accurate, especially when done over and over.  Years ago I did a lot of RS work on people talking about government changes, NESARA etc.  The reversals are extremely compelling that we have a fantastic future coming.  Here is an interview that I did with David Oates about this.  Listening to this interview with no understanding of RS, will probably do no good.  If you understand a bit about RS, take a listen;

no...@iblissnow.com

Aug 7, 2017, 6:46:46 PM8/7/17
to Timur Khasanov, APP_Discussions
yo timmer

yes heart rate varability and EEG might be dyno combo.  there are also gambling astrology apps that can give a good hit rate also.  look for jack gillen psion computers or alphee
software.  that is alphee lavoie.  let me know how you are doing with it
norm

Aug 8, 2017, 7:16:44 PM8/8/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
Julia:
   Yes, I read the info right after you sent it to me and I was impressed.  I did feel your info had some minor flaws, but over all it was impressive to me.  This is the sort of disagreement / mis-alignment (great future vs bad) that has great potential to expand our knowledge and power.  I've been saying for a VERY long time, is that we need ways to get to important truth with great accuracy.  RV & RS has great potential in that direction.

Your comment of "trust me, I know where u are coming from" sends me strongly in the opposite direction.  If you truely knew where I was coming from, that statement seems impossible.  If you were super psychic you'd have known ahead of time about my reaction to it and given me powerful data that validated that you really did know where I was coming from.

Julia and anyone else; Do you have ideas how we can get to clear powerful truth?  I've seen clear and powerful truth from time to time, but no powerfully accurate and quick way yet.  Reverse speech seems to me to be at present the best way, but it takes a lot of work and many very clear reversals.  What I've seen is that the more the really clear meaningful reversals found, the greater the accuracy.  The "Key Core Issue" work that I've been doing with people is a long term way to open and speed up the process.

Timur Khasanov

Aug 9, 2017, 9:45:50 AM8/9/17
to George Duisman, Julia Sellers, APP_Discussions
Hey folks!

I've found local polygraph operator in my city, so
I set up an appointment with him and
tomorrow I'll go see him.

Report back later.

Cheers,
TImur

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:16 AM, George Duisman <fullcons...@fairpoint.net> wrote:
[...]

Julia Sellers

Aug 9, 2017, 9:50:34 AM8/9/17
to Timur Khasanov, George Duisman, APP_Discussions
that is cool Timur
let know how it went:)

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Timur Khasanov <tya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey folks!

I've found local polygraph operator in my city, so
I set up an appointment with him and
tomorrow I'll go see him.

Report back later.

Cheers,
TImur

no...@iblissnow.com

Aug 9, 2017, 1:23:28 PM8/9/17
to Julia Sellers, Timur Khasanov, George Duisman, APP_Discussions
let us know how your poly session turns out
norm

Aug 9, 2017, 3:16:58 PM8/9/17
to Timur Khasanov, Julia Sellers, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
I tried heartmath emwave pro and also EEG hooked up simultaneously just curious to see what was going on and just being hooked up to these devices was a hindrance to just being in a natural state using nothing and being in awareness of feeling what the body feels like in the state of being in the zone.

Do what you want if you need to write a scientific paper and need these readings but if you don't need these readings, then it may be more valuable to learn how to be in awareness of your full senses throughout your body during the process of when you are most accurately in the "zone," and remembering how these states feel opposed to a device telling you this and then you try to remember/feel the exact state. Besides for me personally, in regards to accuracy, the depth level may vary depending on the day and be just as accurate and it may be because of other physical factors going on at the time or who knows it could be the target itself and how the information is resonating or coming through. I would find it too limiting to try to get a certain reading using a device to tell me that this was the state I should be in when I view targets.

Though I am unsure if this is a "phase" I am going through but some people have witnessed what my body does when I am looking at a dead person and it does react to it and I guarantee that my heart rate variability and EEG would be significantly different than viewing a tree in a park but can be equally as accurate reporting the results and if I held on to the belief that my heart rate variability and my brain waves needed to be in specific states to depend on accuracy- then it would be a great limitation. Also, dependency on these devices would be a great limitation for me as well.

Anyway, it is just another perspective and my personal experience. If it works for you- go for it and it may work  for you most of the time, it may work for only  a certain "phase" of time, or you may realize it isn't needed. For me no devices or gimmicks works the best.

~J. W.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to app_discussio...@googlegroups.com.

Joyce Wahlberg

Aug 9, 2017, 3:24:39 PM8/9/17
to Julia Sellers, Timur Khasanov, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
Whoops disregard my previous response -threads get confusing -didn't see polygraph and judging.

Yeah, okay whomever is into that- have fun!
I won't be buying a polygraph machine and learning how to read it to do RV judging.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to app_discussio...@googlegroups.com.

Timur Khasanov

Aug 9, 2017, 3:42:08 PM8/9/17
to Joyce Wahlberg, Julia Sellers, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
Hi, Joyce,
thanks for sharing the valuable info with us!

My theory behind polygraph is that it should be the only effective way to minimize displacement
in judging phase of an ARV, well, among other factors of course. And I'll tell you why.

See my thinking is that there's no past, present or future,
it's only how we perceive time.

IF that is true,
then there's no denying that polygraph's hit rate at times is close to 99% (at least that's
what polygraph operator told me over the phone). Polygraph detects the LIE related to
Present or Past. It does that by measuring lots of parameters, including voltage of the skin,
breathing, blood pressure, perspiration level, body temperature, etc.

So ARV session is memories from the Future (or at least, what we accept and feel as being Future).
There shoudn't be anything holding polygraph back from telling which picture/sketch is the choice that
the RV'er is not lying about with minimum of 80% confidence! Think about it!

Well, this is just my personal theory. I might be wrong, BUT if I'm not...

Julia Sellers

Aug 10, 2017, 12:37:05 PM8/10/17
to Timur Khasanov, Joyce Wahlberg, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
Timur wrote:
See my thinking is that there's no past, present or future,
it's only how we perceive time.

I agree with you on that.
The following are excerpts from my book " I have seen it tomorrow" dealing with  "the time issue":)

Time as we know it does not exist. Going forward or backward in time is one and the same. Since time does not exist, no communication takes place in time either. Time, as a medium just does not exist. All communication, therefore, happens instantly, simultaneously, at once, here and now.

And time itself moves backward, as your consciousness extends into antimatter space so to speak. In this space, left is right and right is left, you see objects upside down, and the present is predetermined by the future. What takes place in the present has already happened in the future so to speak, but it happened on a different frequency level, different pulse rhythm, which is out of reach of dense matter frequencies. It occurs in the frequency domain of antimatter. Matter comes to us through antimatter. Reality and the present come from the future. There is only one reality. It is called the present moment. Both the past and the future result in the present. The future perceived bysomeone when out of body (during an out of body experience) is actually the present perceived in the physical body. These are one and the same, with one notable change, however. The first one is perceived out of body in an antimatter environment, while the second one is perceived in the physical body in a dense, 3D, physical matter based environment.

Syntropy and entropy are two sides of the same coin. The chaos of entropy and energy expansion changes for the harmony of syntropy and energy contraction. Entropy is one of the main laws of physical matter.

Syntropy is the main law of antimatter, or rather dark energy/ matter. Entropy is something we have to fight all our lives because we as human beings were made to function under syntropy (we just don't realize it) as the highest law. The law of syntropy is the law of producing unconditional love-balance- neutral frequencies so to speak.

When gravity is suppressed by antigravity, when EM based electricity is replaced by static dielectricity, syntropy comes onto the scene like a ballerina dancing her way onto the stage.

There is no past or future. There is only the eternal now.

By feeling a certain way here and now you can change both your past as well as your future on the subtle levels. When you change your past, you are automatically changing your future as well. Past, present, and future cannot be separated. Past and future are connected via the eternal now. It is the now moment that changes the past and future. Past and future are becoming one in the eternal now. When emitting certain frequencies produced by your physical body in the "now moment" you can change your past and future at once.  "The now moment " is the key to everything. Feeling now and feeling a certain way in order to emit certain frequency which is able to directly affect your conciousness is the key.

Dr. Matt

Aug 10, 2017, 1:16:53 PM8/10/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
This below: By feeling a certain way here and now you can change both your past as well as your future on the subtle levels. When you change your past, you are automatically changing your future as well. Past, present, and future cannot be separated.

This is exactly *how* those who suffer PTSD slowly heal in the presence of a compassionate therapist-teacher.   When the traumatic event of the past is brought to the surface, by the choice of the patient, the presence of the compassionate listener is witness to the event.  This changes the event, in essence, because now the traumatized person is not alone in his/her suffering.  Now the compassionate witness becomes integrated into the traumatic event, so the trauma story becomes a healing story.    Over time, the feelings of isolation and despair tied to the traumatic event yield to the ongoing healing story.  The memories of the past, so indelibly inscribed by the wound, yield to the new truths that emerge, and slowly, as they are absorbed and integrated, the healing story, not the trauma story, becomes the primary focus of the heart.  It takes a brave heart to learn how to heal, and it's not easy, but I learned it.  Joy to the world.

Timur Khasanov

Aug 10, 2017, 1:26:09 PM8/10/17
to Julia Sellers, Joyce Wahlberg, no...@iblissnow.com, APP_Discussions
Good read, Julia. Suppose you wrote those lines in somewhat trancy state of mind. Hours upon hours of meditation. I know where you're coming from:)

George Duisman

Aug 10, 2017, 2:16:32 PM8/10/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
Julia:
    Very interesting.  I've heard those ideas from a VERY wonderful source before.  Can you give a tiny handle to "Feeling a certain way"?  I give people an experience of the CTT healing in just a few minutes.  Here's a sample.

Can you give us an experience like this?

Dr. Matt:
    PTSD can be healed VERY rapidly.  What one needs to do is get in touch with the finger print of the feelings of the key core event and tap them away.  Most people wrongly assume that the event that they remember is the key core event and therefor have great difficulty healing the PTSD and do so only slowly.  Here is an example where this man from South Africa had PTSD from the Angola War for 30 years.  We got rid of the PTSD completely in seven minutes.  You will likely need the transcript because of his accent.

These techniques also seem to work with eliminating other blocks, like what gets in the way of good RV.

DrMattBiz.png

James Cockerham

Aug 10, 2017, 4:25:17 PM8/10/17
to George Duisman, APP_Discussions
Do you have ideas how we can get to clear powerful truth?

George, muscle testing for truth vs. falsehood of various statements/targets held in mind is the fastest way I currently know of. Milliseconds to discern two sides, with either a week or strong muscle response.

This method is going to be easier on analysts considering duration of session.

On Aug 8, 2017 7:16 PM, "George Duisman" <fullcons...@fairpoint.net> wrote:
[...]

Gabriella Michaliszyn

Aug 10, 2017, 4:40:11 PM8/10/17
to James Cockerham, George Duisman, APP_Discussions
I agree with James. I have been able to get to clear powerful truth using muscle testing as well. It is good  to check to be sure you have a connection to the information you are asking about, but after you verify that, it seems to be extremely reliable to find clear powerful truth.

Gabriella

Marty Rosenblatt

Aug 10, 2017, 5:59:35 PM8/10/17
to James Cockerham, George Duisman, APP_Discussions

Keep data and notes documenting which approach you are using.  Data will “tell the tale”,

Julia Sellers

Aug 10, 2017, 6:21:15 PM8/10/17
to George Duisman, APP_Discussions
Dear George, Dr. Matt, Timur, James, and others

Hi guys,

By feeling certain way I mean ability to produce frequencies within your body which are based on standing scalar waves . These have ability to heal you from within as oppose to heal  from an outside source. They also have ability to navigate you into what I call “ direct vibrational awareness, which is awareness under which you receive the unconditional knowing (and or clear truth).  It is based on vibrations that have both longitudinal as well as transverse component to it rather than pure  EM oscillations (something like electrified sound for  lack of better words) .

Below more excerpts from my book :

The human body is able to produce a huge amount of energy; incomparably greater than the amount it receives. Cold fusion, implosion, and cavitational resonance are processes that under certain conditions, work in the human body as well. The key to the production of specific frequencies lies in resonance. Resonance as a physical force is able to start up processes within the human body that have until recently been thought to only exist outside the human body. Basically, the processes are started by a certain feeling being emitted by the human body. Although the specific frequency created by the feeling does not have a name yet, it might be called an all-embracing love or feeling of absolute joy.

Love as a form of energy or frequency has been officially ignored by scientists, although some covert research into this frequency has been going on. The research shows that when a person is in a state of the so-called unconditional love, the body produces only specific types of frequencies. The frequencies are mind-blowing, especially in terms of their effects on the surrounding world, including physical forces such as electromagnetism and gravity, which can be easily manipulated by the frequencies. The frequencies also affect the human body as well as the human consciousness as they themselves are part of it. Under the influence of frequencies of unconditional love, blood composition changes. Moreover, the body may start up other processes such as cold fusion, cavitational resonance, superconductivity under room temperature, or other processes based on a non-linear sequence. The frequency of love is a non-Hertzian frequency. Feelings of love, of absolute joy and happiness, emit frequencies based on vibratory standing waves. When people are out of body they are in a state of multi-dimensionality. Thus, they get beyond the third physical dimension and their perception extends to higher dimensions. Depending on the degree of pulsation of individual consciousness of men they can perceive, understand, and interpret higher dimensions. Every person has their own individual pulse rhythm which is basically the frequency at which their physical body, mind, spirit, and other subtle bodies vibrate. People's sensory and extrasensory abilities depend on the level of their pulse rhythm. Human consciousness is multidimensional. It represents multidimensional mechanical vibrations of sound waves with hidden bits of potential electricity. The waves are standing and scalar in their nature. Consciousness is extended throughout the whole body. It is located in each and every cell of our body. Furthermore, it extends outside our body and also fills the space between the atoms. This space is not empty, as scientists believe. The vacuum is full of potential energy. When you go out of body you continue to exist on the new so-called multidimensional level. The new you exists independently of dense matter.

The base unit of dense matter is reportedly a photon. Science says it is the smallest particle of matter. It is an electromagnetic wave, i.e. light. Thus, matter is created from light. But how is light created? In the beginning, there was word, claims the book of books. The word is a mechanical sound vibration. Sound, thus, created light. Dimensions are based on the relationship between light and sound, thus vibration and oscillation. They exist in certain ratios. Depending on proportions of sound and light, different densities of matter will emerge such as dense matter, semi-dense matter, liquid, gaseous, or plasma. Alternatively antimatter, liquid light, cold plasma, or a crystalline stream of plasma (which is able to communicate with people), as well as dark matter/energy, which is the so-called precursor of dense matter. Both light and matter originated out of sound mechanical vibrations. Human thoughts and emotions originated in feelings. At the beginning of the evolution of human thought was feeling. Feeling should not be confused with emotion. Emotion originated from feeling. So feeling is actually the mother of emotions. Moreover, emotion is the mother of thought. Feelings, emotions, and thoughts form this sequence. Feelings are of vibrational origin. Emotions, as well as thoughts, are of electromagnetic origin. The only difference is that each has a different rate of vibration and oscillation. Emotions are more magnetic whereas thoughts are more electric. When feelings change into emotions, mechanical vibrations are converted into electromagnetic oscillations. Feelings are vibration based. Emotions and thoughts are oscillation based. They are electromagnetic waves, thus light. Sound and light are interrelated. Sound conceals potential light. Light conceals potential sound. Sensitive people are able to hear sound and see light. Sound, vibration, and gravity are first as if they rule over electromagnetic radiation. Syntropy and entropy are two sides of the same coin. The chaos of entropy and energy expansion changes for the harmony of syntropy and energy contraction. Chaotic parts will merge into a single indivisible organic whole by assistance of gravity. Resonant power is the mother of all physical forces. It is the uniting physical force Einstein was looking for. What is magnetism for antimatter is electricity for dense matter and vice versa? Everything around you is vibrational and therefore it has feeling at its core. Again, what matters is how you feel, not how you think because your thinking is determined by your feeling. If we want to heal our body we must return to the beginning of our journey so to speak. We must go back in time to where we started. We must return to our past and try to recapture and redefine the specific feeling and emotion that gave rise to our disease in the first place. Once we are there, once we reach the frequency of the feeling, we have to consciously re-experience it, embrace it, and change its vibration to a higher one. By doing so, we will replace the original vibration that caused the disease in the first place with a vibration of joy, happiness, and all-encompassing love. This should heal us or at least help us feel better. In physics, the process is called the principle of implosion. Going back in time we implode into our own body. We revisit our past to amend and repair the initial situation, vibrations, feelings, and accompanying frequencies that caused the illness. This is what self-healing is based on. You can heal your bad karma yourself. It's the principle of phase conjugation. Karma, as such, does not exist. It is simply clumps of destructive frequencies made by people's own bad behavior or the behavior of their family members and ancestors. You can melt the destructive frequencies by subtle vibrations of love. You have to fill your surroundings with feelings of love, gratitude, happiness, and joy. Everyone has the ability to do that. Any problem which exists in our lives, whether physical or mental, needs to be addressed by feelings. Otherwise, it will continue to exist. Thoughts and emotions do not help get rid of problems. One has to connect to the very root of the problem in order to solve it. The root always is, has been, and will remain set, in feelings. Emotions and feelings are not one and the same. Feelings are sound, or vibration based. Emotions are electromagnetic waves. If you are trying to solve a problem by getting to the level of emotions, the problem will persist. You might manage to suppress it for some time, but it will remain. If healers, during their healing procedures, do not go all the way to the level of feelings, which are the deep vibration levels located in your antimatter body, the procedure will not work. It will only shift the problem or disease to other layers of physical and light bodies. The root of the problem will remain intact. To get rid of the problem permanently, it should be dealt with at the level of primary vibration feelings which are located deep within your dark matter or zero point vacuum body. If one is able to go back in time all the way to the level of primordial vibration, they will automatically be connected to the direct perception based on vibrations. This is the level at which healing takes place. At this level, other wonders such as materialization, levitation, or de-materialization take place as well. At this level, people are able to receive, understand, and explain any information on any topic. A person who is connected to this resonant space of the all knowing immediately knows the answer to any question. Such a person does not have to know anything about the subject in advance.

He or she simply connects to the resonant space of the all pervasive vacuum full of potential and the information is instantly available. The information is downloaded into the system of the human body in a similar way a computer downloads data. Space, where all information can be downloaded from, is the zero point. The place where materialization and also dematerialization takes place.

Downloading information directly from the so-called Hall of Records is not the same as channeling. When people channel, they receive information from other beings and entities. The information is mediated, not direct, and it is of electromagnetic origin. On the other hand, information from the Hall of Records is direct and you can access it via resonance directly using scalar waves of your body. It is called resonance based direct vibrational perception. So the information does not pass through another entity, intermediary, or medium. The information contained in the Hall of Records is available to all. All that is needed to directly access the information is co-vibrational resonance based on pure feelings of unconditional love. Such information is unchangeable, permanent, and final.

Intention is key

When you are out of body you are able to hear all kinds of sounds and noise coming to you from far away. Let's say someone is drilling something in the next neighborhood over, you are able to hear it as clearly as if it were coming directly from your room. It is because your consciousness is in an expanded mode you hear everything that is happening at long distances very clearly. If (human) intention is magnetically intense enough as to cause the transformation of one form of energy into other, materialization happens.

Everything is about intention. It is about the intensity of a feeling based intention. If the intensity is high enough, a part of your consciousness automatically crosses over the speed of light and that is when materialization or dematerialization happens.

If on the other hand, the intensity of your intention (the vibrational oscillatory rate based on resonance that your cell cytoplasm produces) is not high enough, no materialization occurs and your intention will only stay on the level of thoughts.

It is the intensity of your feelings which changes the base pulse rhythm as well as the angular spin rotation of particles/waves. So basically you are firstly what you feel. Only then do you become what you think. Feeling is first. Out of feelings, thoughts arise. All feelings generate certain frequencies (which have an amplitude, or intensity, as well as a wavelength). Certain yoga practitioners in India meditate to the point where they feel the so-called universal connection with everything. When you experience this kind of feeling, which some people might call universal or unconditional love, you are able to perceive yourself both as an individual part of a whole as well as the whole itself. So basically you are both a part of the whole as well as the whole at the same time. You become the observer as well as the observed and their unification. When your feelings are intense enough they might beat gravity and this is when antigravity kicks in. People can levitate. There are numerous accounts of levitating yoga practitioners or even levitating nuns. Those feelings of universal connection might be artificially produced by certain sounds/vibrations (both ultra and infra) but also under binaural sound conditions which are when the right and the left part of your brain are connected and work as a whole rather than individual parts. When feelings (vibrations) of universal connection (unconditional love) are generated on the physical level, the waves your body produces are going backward or back in time so to speak; the process of implosion and or fusion is taking place. Basically, your EM waves are changing to sound/vibrational/longitudinal waves which mean oscillations (electromagnetically based) change into vibrations (sound based and longitudinal) but interestingly enough still retain the transverse component in them somehow. At a certain point, when hitting a certain vibrational frequency (produced by meditation, feelings of love, or otherwise) the waves in your body change to longitudinal scalar standing waves produced by cavities in your body (such as your lungs, skull, or your belly) in a process called cavity resonance, and you are able to hit the vacuum field (ZPE field, etheric field, electrostatic potential of dielectric field) or get into a mode which has to do with direct cognition based on vibration. This cognition is directly based on vibration, or feelings produced by your own body, and when in this mode you can have premonition visions, visions of the future, visions of the past, you can get out of body, or if you are a remote viewer you can get better RV results than what you would have achieved by precognition (which is electromagnetically, or thoughts, based). Essentially, in a state of the so-called expanded consciousness, your body resonant oscillation vibrational pulses go far beyond liquid EM light. You can reach the plasma level. Yes, consciousness is fundamental. To my knowledge, consciousness is made of standing waves which, being scalar in nature, are constantly pulsating in and out of creation so to speak. If humans learned the nature of implosion (cold fusion) and explosion within their own bodies they would be able to connect into the ZPE. The currently undiscovered human senses of each human body are feeling based which in turn is sound, audible or inaudible, based, which in turn is vibration based. Each human can produce torsion waves or standing scalars under certain circumstances such as the coupling of the heart and the brain. Furthermore, scalar standing waves being pure potential have no polarity, so they are positive, negative, and neutral at the same time. They can be produced by certain ducts in the human body not discovered by science yet, for instance, the one located on the right side of your body close to the hip bone. However, a more subtle energy than torsion, or scalar energy, exists on a deeper level. It is the so-called cold plasma, which to a certain degree can be accessible by bone marrow as well as blood via vibrational co-resonance. If you want to improve your precognition and intuition you have to access feeling based vibrations rather than EM based oscillations within your body. Sound works better than light, so to speak, for improving your precognition. The ability to produce standing waves in your body via co-vibrational feeling based resonance will improve your precognition. Let your body attain a level of non-resistance (psychologically) and the uniting force of resonance will take over. Unless you are able to tune into the field which is based on sound vibrations, rather than electromagnetic oscillations, you will not be able to access the kind of cognition which is direct, instantaneous, and vibrational. Want to levitate? Turn your mind and body into a huge standing wave which will go back in time so to speak, by implosion, until you hit vibrational co-resonance levels which beat gravity. This is when your body starts to levitate. It is not the brain, rather, but the skin, bone marrow, as well as blood cells which are responsible for the yet undiscovered and unidentified senses of each human being.

Love and consciousness is based on the same kind of vibration

The living consciousness has to be associated with love because it is love. When I say love, I mean love in its perfection, in its entirety, which has nothing to do with our earthly, matter based, physical love. Real love is connected to feelings, not emotions. Feelings are sound/vibration based, emotions are electromagnetically based. At the root of a feeling there is always sound, an audible vibration. When I say sound I mean the vibration of a longitudinal standing cyclical, or spherical, non-Hertzian, non-linear, compression (sine) wave, which constitutes, amongst others, direct cognition. Visions of the future, based on vibrational resonance information, rather than EM light information. So this is what I mean when I talk of love which is the living consciousness. All vibration is alive. Every human being has the ability to become unconditional love because all human beings are able to produce vibrations which have the characteristics of the unconditional love vibration. The love vibration is basically a standing wave which operates via resonance, which means it never ends vibrating, it just goes on and on forever by manifesting and demanifesting, pushing and pulling, where the principle of tensegrity, based on pressure/vibration, is involved. If you become this wave, this love, you can materialize and dematerialize at will so to speak and/or transfigure the cells in your body based on the principle of pressure tensegrity. This principle involves the cell cytoplasm and cytoskeleton acting on, and directly affecting, the DNA in the cell, which under this influence is able to transform on a molecular as well as atomic level. The cytoskeleton of the cell is, under certain conditions, influenced by our feelings, as well as gravity. So you can influence your own DNA directly. You can influence gravity directly. By producing certain vibrations (feelings of unconditional love/unity/universal connection) you can surpass gravity and levitate. You will also know what the future holds by tapping into this great vibrational field of information where the past, present, and future blend together.

Can the future be changed/influenced by our intentions? People are able to change the future with their own feelings. We are able to change perceived futures providing that we produce, by observation or by paying attention to a specific target, the so-called standing, non-linear, non-Hertzian, resonant mechanical compression wave of longitudinal as well as sine nature which would be intense enough to change the future. The intensity can be regulated by your intention which must be feeling based (as opposed to thought based). Basically, human intention, when the intention is really intense, meaning it attains a high enough amplitude, not just frequency, is able to produce the magnetic (gravitational part) as well as the creation (materialization) waves which are then able to change the future, as it is the magnetic (not electric) part which is able to do so, based on the nature of intention of the feelings produced by humans.

Evelyn Clough

Aug 10, 2017, 8:31:04 PM8/10/17
to Marty Rosenblatt, James Cockerham, George Duisman, APP_Discussions

OK Marty, I will tell them.

Got hit today, opposite from Karv prediction.

Worked consciously on set aside.

Still would prefer later games though, since by the time I get on computer, game is over.

Used to wager after my session  if felt good about it, won more than lost.

Last week, tried to with the rain delay, but was a miss on that one.

Will not get rich on wagers.

Marty Rosenblatt

Aug 10, 2017, 9:00:02 PM8/10/17
to Evelyn Clough, James Cockerham, George Duisman, APP_Discussions

Evelyn – Maintain a good/great hit rate, and I will help you get rich as a Precog Pro!

Aug 11, 2017, 5:33:59 AM8/11/17
to Julia Sellers, APP_Discussions, George Duisman
So, our intention is the humm which manifests the world. That is if our standing wave is more powerful than what was, else the ancestral inherited karma will direct the show of life here on monkey island.

I am reminded of 3 doctors here. First, Dr. David Hawkins stating the automatic healing and recovery happens at consciousness level 540+.

Then, Dr. Milo Wolff's wave structure of matter talk on YouTube. I don't, or didn't have people around to talk to and discover these topics before, so I finger dowsed parts of the internet for awhile at the rate of 10,000 topics daily for a time.

Last, Dr. Hans Jenny's film on cymatics. https://youtu.be/05Io6lop3mk

Cheers!

James Cockerham

Aug 11, 2017, 8:20:46 AM8/11/17
to Julia Sellers, APP_Discussions, George Duisman
On another note, along the lines of polygraph, eeg and other biometric tracking. I've asked via muscle test what to track and what the outcome of the tracking will be. A project and intent I have held for sometime is to create a custom computer operating system for Dowsers essentially, geared toward one handed muscle testing, at least until we have a telekinetic mouse driver and have both hands free. ARV takes care of putting stuff in envelopes for blind solo testing, and we can just associate any list item with a number and internally dowse the number range or remote view the numbers if that sensory focus is developed in the end user. ARV is basically used for decision making purposes where one wants to cut through ego in pursuit of the truth and reality despite personal belief.

The rest is beyond the scope of this discussion list, but OS idea is a standing wave I emit for manifestation and will be of value to this community.

Dr. Matt

Aug 11, 2017, 9:32:55 AM8/11/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
I do ARV through dreams so this is relevant somehow.  Dream early today:  I'm with a woman (both of us fully dressed)
standing in the water.  Just suspended in it,  our heads above the waves.  There is no bottom (of the lake) to stand on.
I don't want to get water in my new cowboy boots, so I get out of the water for a while, stand on a concrete dock,
then get back in,  standing in the water, and make my way, walking in the water,  suspended in it, to 2 very long
wooden beams that float side by side and are anchored somehow by the side of the dock.  When I sit on them,
they sink maybe 12 or 14 inches down.  I say to the woman "vous ici" meaning come here and sit beside me.
We are in the water waiting for someone to speak/lecture on some particular subject matter.

The practical aspect of some dreams reveal ARV content in a particular order,
whereas in some dreams, the whole dream itself is the message.
This dream, to me, is a whole chunk of "standing wave."

James Cockerham

Aug 11, 2017, 12:27:47 PM8/11/17
to Dr. Matt, APP_Discussions

Marty Rosenblatt

Aug 11, 2017, 12:30:25 PM8/11/17
to James Cockerham, Julia Sellers, APP_Discussions, George Duisman

We have been talking a lot of theory from various perspectives all which seem related to Consciousness is FUNdamental.

Isn’t time to start applying all of this in your life and use direct experience to improve your life and thereby educate our society.

Look, the subject of my email speaks for itself,

Did anybody here try to use Polygraph in judging phase?

Food for thought.

Cheers,

Timur

James Cockerham

George Duisman

Aug 11, 2017, 4:24:13 PM8/11/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
Anna Wise used a device called "Mind Mirror".  She found that there was a certain brainwave pattern when people got psychic (my words).  She would interview them hooked up and note when that pattern appeared, when it did she would ask them what they just thought about.  It was usually THE key to their problem.  I did the same sort of thing with my MMA program.

Gwyneth Moss did some VERY interesting and similar work with tapping and brainwaves here;

Aug 12, 2017, 1:15:26 AM8/12/17
to George Duisman, APP_Discussions
There is an "Ask me anything" routine I do when bored and out and about. I'll ask people I see to ask me anything, but to only say "Got it" once they think of their question. I'll show them my yes, not yes, and maybe flashcards as they think of a question, and shuffle the cards until they say "got it". I then proceed to finger dowse the cards and flip over the positive. Usually don't miss. Target focus is simple, and works on precog too.

Should be interesting to monitor both the person asking and the person responding to see if there is something to detect what is basically telepathy.

Can perform this anytime, anywhere if anyone wants to test me. Works on Facebook live as well.

On Aug 11, 2017 7:10 PM, "George Duisman" <fullcons...@fairpoint.net> wrote:
There were three energy humps in the pattern (four in some more recent dowsing research).  One in the delta, one in theta and one in alpha.  I've tried to create brainwave sync audio to stimulate that, but the best results came with my attempt to simulate to five note F# chord that was the resonace frequencies in the King's Chamber of the great pyramid.  I have this audio if anyone wants to try it.  My estimate was that we were close to getting that five note F sharp chord correct, but not full on.  That might be a great use for really good muscle testing etc.  This sort of thing can be how we can use our consciousness tools to improve our consciousness tools.  When we do that our problems and limitations should fall away.

Aug 12, 2017, 7:48:14 AM8/12/17
to James Cockerham, George Duisman, APP_Discussions
@George,
great info. Though I truly believe that brain state required for any psychic activity can
be 'turned on' on demand, without using any external 'accelerators' so to speak.
And BTW I talked to polygraph expert the other day,
I'll brief you all in later on, I've got some other things to do right now.

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 8:15 AM, James Cockerham <james.o....@gmail.com> wrote:
There is an "Ask me anything" routine I do when bored and out and about. I'll ask people I see to ask me anything, but to only say "Got it" once they think of their question. I'll show them my yes, not yes, and maybe flashcards as they think of a question, and shuffle the cards until they say "got it". I then proceed to finger dowse the cards and flip over the positive. Usually don't miss. Target focus is simple, and works on precog too.

Should be interesting to monitor both the person asking and the person responding to see if there is something to detect what is basically telepathy.

Can perform this anytime, anywhere if anyone wants to test me. Works on Facebook live as well.

George Duisman

Aug 12, 2017, 1:30:48 PM8/12/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it can be right at ones "Finger tips".  I connected with an extremely good psychic years ago and she said just ask a question and her ability turns on!  She demonstrated this in this very quick past-life session with me where she got rid of her block to doing readings for family and friends.

George Duisman

Aug 12, 2017, 1:37:43 PM8/12/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com, James Cockerham
Sounds like an incredible treasure!  I'd like to test that and then put it to use to expand what we can do.  A simple one would be will ABC, XYQ, ZZXY etc. be a good tool to improve RV or ARV or reduce displacement etc.

Timur Khasanov

Aug 13, 2017, 11:04:21 AM8/13/17
to APP_Discussions
Hi Marty and all!
My stepdad passed away today.
So definitely I will not be able to contribute in nearest future.

PS: On a sidenote tho, couple of months ago I saw a dream
where one of two builder cranes just fell apart in front of my eyes,
so I decyphered that dream at that time either my mom or stepdad will pass away...
Cuz builder crane is pretty much symbolic and speaks for itself...

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 6:03 PM, Timur Khasanov <tya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Marty and all!
My stepdad passed away today.
So definitely I will not be able to contribute in nearest future.

PS: On a sidenote tho, couple of months ago I saw a dream
where one of two builder cranes just fell apart in front of my eyes,
so I decyphered that dream at that time either my mom or stepdad will pass away...
Cuz builder crane is pretty much symbolic and speaks for itself...

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Marty Rosenblatt <ma...@p-i-a.com> wrote:

This is indeed an interesting thread.  The four of you are clearly the most interested in going to the next step and doing something specific and practical with it…not just talking.  I suggest you do that through Private EMails among the four of you and any others that have shown interest.  If you would like to have a specific discussion I would be happy to set-up a GoToMeeting webinar and invite the whole list.  – Marty

Timur Khasanov

Aug 17, 2017, 5:05:31 PM8/17/17
to Marty Rosenblatt, APP_Discussions, George Duisman, James Cockerham, John
So I'd like to clarify things about Polygraph, ARV and all PSI-related activities in aspiration of monetary gain.

I've talked to an expert that day as I already mentioned, so he told me it's useless after I meticulously
explained my/our goals. He said Polygraph will read the displacement as TRUE. At this point one would call it a day and leave,
not me tho;-) the next question I asked was what if we sync EEG and Polygraph readings on the level of milliseconds and analyze only
those responses, that are at specific brain-wave ranges.

He said that would make A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

NOW LET THIS LAST STATEMENT SIT THERE AND SINK IN

From Russia with Love,
Timur

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 11:06 PM, Timur Khasanov <tya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Marty!
I'll be back on track soon. There's too much subjective matter blended in with objective, when RVing outcomes of
sports events, though definitely doable!

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Marty Rosenblatt <ma...@p-i-a.com> wrote:

Timur – Sorry about your stepdad.  Your precognitive dream seems right on.  Now purposefully apply that precognition. -- Marty

Aug 17, 2017, 6:02:14 PM8/17/17
to Timur Khasanov, Marty Rosenblatt, APP_Discussions, John, George Duisman
A smartphone app hybrid of Marty's WE and Russel Targ's ESP trainer with eeg and other biometric monitoring, taking a snapshot of that data the moment a selection is made to send to the group manager in place of, or complimentary to Targ CR scale.

George Duisman

Aug 17, 2017, 6:10:22 PM8/17/17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like a dream I have had for many years.  Combine the "Magic Mind Analyzer" (MMA) data with Mind Mirror data or similar brain wave monitoring equipment.  The MMA program allows one to do a good 15 ARV's per second via ones hands and fingers.  We could learn a lot that way!  It should be easy find the best brain wave pattern(s).  See Anna Wise's info on that.

James Cockerham

Aug 17, 2017, 7:07:09 PM8/17/17
to George Duisman, APP_Discussions
I will setup a TKR APP forum subsection and mailing list on this, since this is a part of group lottery ARV development.

For finger dowsing, a Bluetooth pressure detecting glove will be great for data recording.

Cheers!