update

nandu aeer

Nov 15, 2017, 2:03:35 AM11/15/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Sir when releasing new update of app inventor

Evan Patton

Nov 15, 2017, 9:28:40 AM11/15/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
The next non-components (web only) release should occur this weekend barring any last minute issues. You can try the next release at rc.appinventor.mit.edu. The next components release (companion update required) should occur once we finish testing the new Maps functionality and we are expecting that this will be in about two weeks time. That test version is available at ai2-test.appinventor.mit.edu.

Regards,
Evan

nandu aeer

Nov 15, 2017, 1:00:55 PM11/15/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Wow Thanks............

nandu aeer

Nov 18, 2017, 1:21:42 PM11/18/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Sir when ur adding custom listview in app inventor. is it possible?

Evan Patton

Nov 20, 2017, 9:56:21 AM11/20/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Could you describe more what you mean by a custom listview? It might be worth writing a design document for us to consider if you want to add a new feature.

Regards,
Evan

nandu aeer

Nov 21, 2017, 1:09:53 PM11/21/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Screenshot_20171121_233636.png

Taifun

Nov 21, 2017, 1:49:01 PM11/21/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
there are already extensions like this available

Fake List Extension by Kus Zab (5 USD)
Advance List Extension by Kus Zab (5 USD)

Taifun

nandu aeer

Dec 7, 2017, 5:19:57 AM12/7/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Sir when releasing component update of app inventor2

Evan Patton

Dec 7, 2017, 1:58:00 PM12/7/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
We are currently planning on a components release for Dec. 20.

Evan

nandu aeer

Dec 7, 2017, 10:01:16 PM12/7/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Ok thank u sir.....

Evan Patton

Dec 13, 2017, 10:32:02 AM12/13/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
The release has been postponed to Dec 27 to accommodate school winter break schedules.

Evan

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 10:01:16 PM UTC-5, nandu aeer wrote:
Ok thank u sir.....

nandu aeer

Dec 13, 2017, 11:55:05 AM12/13/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
So sad....I am waiting for update from long time

Evan Patton

Dec 13, 2017, 1:09:14 PM12/13/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
If you want to try a preview, please check out the test serve at ai2-test.appinventor.mit.edu.

Regards,
Evan

nandu aeer

Dec 13, 2017, 8:16:38 PM12/13/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Sir when ur adding task update

JONNY STEYVER ARROYO QUIROGA

Dec 14, 2017, 3:31:09 AM12/14/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
estas serán las próximas actualizaciones?

El miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017, 13:09:14 (UTC-5), Evan Patton escribió:
Si quiere probar una vista previa, por favor revise el servicio de prueba en ai2-test.appinventor.mit.edu .

Saludos,
Evan el

miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017 a las 11:55:05 a.m. UTC-5, nandu aeer escribió:
Tan triste ... estoy esperando la actualización de mucho tiempo
Message has been deleted

nandu aeer

Dec 14, 2017, 10:13:29 PM12/14/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
I mean when ur releasing background App running task feature

Evan Patton

Dec 15, 2017, 3:25:05 PM12/15/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Not until next year. There is still a lot of testing to be done and we need to better understand how to reconcile it with our iOS implementation given Apple's restrictions on background processing.

Evan

nandu aeer

Dec 15, 2017, 8:21:44 PM12/15/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development