Creating new AI components

danrua

Jan 30, 2012, 9:53:10 AM1/30/12
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Is there any information or process for creating new components for the MIT or open source instances, similar to the outdated info here:  https://sites.google.com/site/androidblocks/do/component-documentation/creating-a-component

If anyone has created a new component before, I'd be interested in any resources that helped in doing it.

Gopi

Jan 30, 2012, 11:19:25 PM1/30/12
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for same..

Sammy Clemens

Jan 30, 2012, 11:29:41 PM1/30/12
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
It appears that the fracturing and lack of consistency across android implementations prevent us from having a workable tool.

Also with hundreds of devices and no simple device api it is almost impossible to simplify things.

No excuses that I think are acceptable....i think it is a bad platform and that is why it is so hard to get a non-proprietary tool.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Gopi <gop...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am looking for same..