Deleting an extension results in deleting all extensions of a project

Taifun

Aug 13, 2017, 11:23:04 AM8/13/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
see attached test project delOld.aia, which uses 2 old extensions of mine. These extensions have been build before the large update went live in June. Trying to delete only one extension results in deleting both

Unfortunately the same happens, if I use newly built extensions (because I want to be backward compatible, I'm using the 3rd method Evan mentioned here https://groups.google.com/d/msg/app-inventor-open-source-dev/cKDxtYwJrEM/NVjST4taAQAJ)
see attached test project delNew.aia

What can be done to avoid this?
It seems to be, I'm not the only one who is experiencing this, see here https://community.thunkable.com/t/actionbar-extension/4985/99?u=taifun

Taifun
delNew.aia
delOld.aia

Evan W. Patton

Aug 13, 2017, 12:09:28 PM8/13/17
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi Taifun,

I have a pretty good hunch I know why this is happening. I'll see what I can do about a fix.

Evan
<delNew.aia>
<delOld.aia>

Evan W. Patton