ditch webex

Steve P

Apr 19, 2012, 2:53:05 PM4/19/12
to API Craft
first webinar webex download showed corrupt in Firefox 11
then with Chrome webex would load the conference page and when it was
complete the conference window would terminate.

this webinar on a different machine Firefox 11, Chome and IE8 all had
the same results: webex would load the conference page and when it was
complete the conference window would terminate.

I have no problem with join.me or go2meeting.

I spent 5 minutes on it and then had webex tech takeover my desktop
and they could not fix it.

Both machines are clean, IDE's work, git works, bash works, MS Office
works, google earth works, everything works.