Re: [api-craft] API craftsman needed for connected car/connected customer

Message has been deleted

Kin Lane

Oct 16, 2012, 12:07:22 PM10/16/12
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Tweeting out to my network.

Kin Lane

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Douglas Mutart <dlmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
OnStar is looking for talent in the Detroit area (both contract and to hire) to work on API development.  OnStar is building partner and public APIs using JAX-RS, OAuth, and the Apigee API platform for interesting use cases like ride sharing, electric vehicles, etc..  Let me know if you're interested in a permanent position and I'll tell you how to apply at www.gm.com/careers, or if you work as a contractor, I'll point you in the right direction.

John Sheehan

Oct 16, 2012, 1:01:29 PM10/16/12
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Douglas,

Happy to give you a free featured listing on api-jobs.com for this. Just email me jo...@api-jobs.com

Anyone else on API Craft is welcome to a free listing as well. Email above.

John

Sam Ramji

Oct 19, 2012, 12:40:18 PM10/19/12
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Doug:

Thanks for posting and supporting the API Craft community with a great career opportunity.

I would submit that you are looking for an API Craftsperson rather than a Craftsman - we're a global community of men and women improving the craft of APIs.

Cheers,

Sam