anybeat

Allegory Dodge

May 9, 2012, 6:53:36 PM5/9/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
anybeat
R.I.P
2011-2012
It brought many together and helped them experience joy, sorrow, and find new meaning. Its demise was felt around the globe by all its members, but it will live on in their memories.

Daniel Mondra

May 9, 2012, 7:42:27 PM5/9/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com

terrible is very terrible !!!

gabeweb

May 9, 2012, 8:09:44 PM5/9/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
WTF?!

Sad! u.u

A. Amar

May 9, 2012, 9:50:16 PM5/9/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
Where will the Anybeat team be heading?

고영선

May 9, 2012, 10:11:25 PM5/9/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
so do I.... where be heading?

2012년 5월 10일 목요일 오전 10시 50분 16초 UTC+9, A. Amar 님의 말:

Devon Guerrero

May 9, 2012, 11:31:59 PM5/9/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
Dumb, so what are we supposed to do?

Popcorn

May 10, 2012, 8:26:45 AM5/10/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
We're actively looking for a new home. Meanwhile, we've set up a Facebook group. Please join us! It's very active. Join so that we can stay in touch and stay together.

It's called Anybeat Alumni. It can be our temporary home until we find a new one. Join us here: http://on.fb.me/anybeat

When you do, please introduce yourself, putting your Anybeat name first in parens, so we can figure out who you are. See you soon!

gabeweb

May 10, 2012, 11:39:01 AM5/10/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
Done! (gabeweb)

madeliaette

May 12, 2012, 12:19:49 PM5/12/12
to anybeat...@googlegroups.com
applied to join the facebook group... not sure if you would know me there tho - im sande rose waybill not madeliaette.... but its still me!

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:39:01 PM UTC+1, gabeweb wrote:
Done! (gabeweb)