Critical Blogging in Archaeology - Issue 39

Judith Winters

May 28, 2015, 8:30:03 AM5/28/15
to intarch-...@jiscmail.ac.uk, brit...@jiscmail.ac.uk, ARC...@listserv.buffalo.edu, Museums Computer Group, w...@flinders.edu.au, ARCHC...@listserv.buffalo.edu, anti...@googlegroups.com
I am very pleased to announce the publication of Critical Blogging in Archaeology, a new open access themed issue in Internet Archaeology 39.

http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue39/index.html

We've been a little more experimental than usual in this issue in employing open peer review - and so the referees' (citable) comments are published alongside the articles.

In addition, readers have the opportunity to comment and contribute via the journal's comments feature as well as via social media using the dedicated ‪#‎CritBlogArch‬

Some of the thoughts and decisions that provoked and shaped the issue can be found here: http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue39/editorial.html

I look forward to your contribution.

with best wishes
Judith

---
Judith Winters
Editor, Internet Archaeology
@IntarchEditor

Now fully open access!

Department of Archaeology, University of York YO1 7EP