Bursaries available The Connected Past London

Tom Brughmans

Aug 26, 2014, 6:03:10 AM8/26/14
to networks network, antiquist, DIGITALC...@jiscmail.ac.uk, huma...@lists.digitalhumanities.org
Apologies for cross-posting

Just a few more weeks until the next Connected Past conference! The programme is finished and again covers a good range of topics presented by scholars from different disciplines, all discussing the overlap between archaeological challenges with complexity and network science. Registration is still open so don't hesitate to register soon. We also encourage UK-based researchers to apply for our bursaries to attend The Connected Past.

What? The Connected Past: archaeological challenges and complexity
When? 8-9 September 2014
Where? Imperial College London