Fwd: [Humanist] 28.789 Archaeological Summer School: funded positions

Mia

Mar 4, 2015, 12:44:27 PM3/4/15
to anti...@googlegroups.com
In case this hasn't already made its way to readers...

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingCulturalHeritage
I mostly use this address for list mail; my open.ac.uk address is checked daily

        Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 16:23:41 +0200
        From: Eliza Papaki <eliza...@gmail.com>

Dear humanists,

As part of its Transnational Access (TNA) activities, the ARIADNE project
 http://www.ariadne-infrastructure.eu/  is offering researchers the
opportunity to participate in Summer Schools and individual training visits
to carry forwards their own research. Researchers are invited to apply to
participate in the Summer School hosted by Athena Research Centre/Digital
Curation Unit  http://www.dcu.gr/  from *20 December 2014 to 22 March 2015*.

The Summer School is entitled “*Emerging digital practices in
archaeological research*” and will take place in Athens, Greece, on *28
June - 3 July **2015*. We welcome applications from individuals with a
scientific interest and ability to benefit from training in archaeological
research data management. *Sponsorship* is available up to 800 euros per
participant (to cover the cost of travel and accomodation) plus a tuition
fee waiver and will be awarded on a competitive basis.

*General Info: *
http://www.ariadne-infrastructure.eu/Services/Transnational-Access/2015-TNA-call

*Application Form:*
http://www.ariadne-infrastructure.eu/Services/Transnational-Access/Application-form