ANS T-Shirt

1 view

Ryan Wheeler

Sep 24, 2010, 1:52:12 PM9/24/10
to ANS-Elgin
Hey Everyone I want your input for ANS T-shirt ideas!! If you have
any fun or witty ideas for T-shirts please submit them by October
1st. You can submit them online or drop them in my mailbox.

PS (Pinning order forms are due Oct. 1st as well)

Some of the contenders we had last year were:

- What happens at clinical stays at clinical.

- Irene Robar 8.13.60

-Who is TED hose ?

Thanks!
Ryan Wheeler
ANS Secretary

Judi Thommes

Oct 3, 2010, 10:35:07 PM10/3/10
to ans-...@googlegroups.com
What was the outcome of this?

Ryan Wheeler

Oct 4, 2010, 2:56:27 PM10/4/10
to ANS-Elgin
No one sent any suggestions...so I will just put some together before
Thursdays meeting???

Elizabeth Snyder

Oct 4, 2010, 4:53:09 PM10/4/10
to ans-...@googlegroups.com

During the ANS meeting for the VP vote, Grant had said something about T-shirt ideas. I was sitting next to Julie and she said that she had sent an idea. Grant said he received it. I don't remember what the idea was, but I believe it was sent to Grant, so you may want to check with him

On Oct 3, 9:35 pm, Judi Thommes <skel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What was the outcome of this?

Judi Thommes

Oct 4, 2010, 4:59:00 PM10/4/10
to ans-...@googlegroups.com

Ok. Thanks Elizabeth.

> On Oct 4, 2010 1:56 PM, "Ryan Wheeler" <crna.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> No one sent any sugg...

Grant Kellenberger

Oct 4, 2010, 5:05:00 PM10/4/10
to ans-...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have that written down. It was suggested that we put "Giving up our lives, to learn how to save yours" as one of the options.

Julie Jasica

Oct 5, 2010, 10:27:14 AM10/5/10
to ANS-Elgin
wait, is there a meeting this thursday?? there's no posting about it

Julie

On Oct 4, 4:05 pm, Grant Kellenberger
<grant_kellenber...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Yes I have that written down. It was suggested that we put "Giving up our lives, to learn how to save yours" as one of the options.

Grant Kellenberger

Oct 5, 2010, 10:35:42 AM10/5/10
to ans-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for any confusion. The meeting that was mentioned was in reference to a meeting for the Board members.

Julie Jasica

Oct 5, 2010, 10:38:07 AM10/5/10
to ans-...@googlegroups.com
ok. do we know when the next meeting is?  as far as i know, we only had one meeting and the voting