AnkiDroid Flashcards

Elias

May 5, 2018, 4:22:32 PM5/5/18
to public...@ankidroid.org
I Love the app!

But what are theese three buttons and what do they do? (see attachment)
Screenshot_20180505-202346.jpg

Renato Goes

May 6, 2018, 6:52:09 AM5/6/18
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com
Elias,

Those buttons check your answer and Anki space the cards accordingly.
The first one is "Again", and it will show the cards in a few minutes
so you can (re)memorize it.
The second one is "Good" for when you remember the card. The interval
increases with time to space the repetitions.
The third one is "Easy", it spaces it more aggressively than "good".

After you learn the cards, a fourth button ("Hard") will appear.
For more details, check the Anki manual
(https://apps.ankiweb.net/docs/manual.html#studying),
or just ask for clarifications here.

Best regards,
renato

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 6:33 PM, Elias <eliassobr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I Love the app!
>
> But what are theese three buttons and what do they do? (see attachment)

Masoume alipour

May 15, 2018, 9:58:35 AM5/15/18
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hi
Thanks for your awesome app. I wonder if you could do a favor for me and tell me how to change only some words in the sentence? Of course if it's possible.
Thanks in advance.

Renato Goes

May 15, 2018, 10:42:28 AM5/15/18
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean editing a card?
If it is not that, can you provide an image of what you want?

You can do it when you are studying by clicking on the three dots on
the top right corner, and then "Edit Note".
Or, you can search for the card on the card browser, and click on it.

The edit screen is similar to the one to add new cards.
Please check the ankidroid manual for more details:
https://docs.ankidroid.org/manual.html#editingNotes
https://docs.ankidroid.org/manual.html#addingNotes

If you still have any question, do not hesitate to ask it.
renato
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/anki-android/CA%2B0gd2fbHqio%2Bgf1bRcGN85z%2B%3DHy7bL081YG_q6aqNeAOC-pbQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Bianca Telöken Ferreira Bia

May 17, 2018, 5:25:47 PM5/17/18
to public...@ankidroid.org
Ola. Gostaria de saber como faço pra fazer login na minhas conta pelo celular.
Fiquei triste, pois formatei o meu smartphone e perdi todos os cards que eu tinha.

Bianca Teloken Ferreira

Mike Hardy

May 17, 2018, 5:28:40 PM5/17/18
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

Assuming that you synchronized your collection with the Anki Cloud (https://ankiweb.net) then you just need to synchronize your collection back down to your cellphone. There are instructions here https://docs.ankidroid.org/manual.html#AnkiDesktop

Portuguese auto-translation from Google to follow, sorry if it is terrible…

Hope this helps -
-Mike

-----------

Olá!

Supondo que você sincronizou sua coleção com a Anki Cloud (https://ankiweb.net), então você só precisa sincronizar sua coleção de volta para o seu celular. Há instruções aqui https://docs.ankidroid.org/manual.html#AnkiDesktop

Português auto-tradução do Google para seguir, desculpe se é terrível ...

Espero que isto ajude -
-Mike

Charles Júnior

May 21, 2018, 7:30:00 PM5/21/18
to public...@ankidroid.org
If I add a image to a card and then delete it from my phone will it be at that card?
Thank you a million for your attention

Mike Hardy

May 21, 2018, 7:32:10 PM5/21/18
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com
The image will be copied into the ankidroid collection, so it should remain in the card even if you delete the original. You should be able to test this to prove it, also

-Mike
--
+14157209408 (WhatsApp and US phone)