Contributions welcomed for Angulartics!

Luis Farzati

Jun 11, 2013, 11:00:19 AM6/11/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I've written an Analytics module which is vendor-agnostic and so far it has one provider plugin, Google Analytics.

So any contribution for supporting additional providers (say Clicky, Statscounter, etc) is most welcomed. I'll really appreciate your feedback as well.

Thanks,
Luis

Paolo Milani Comparetti

Jun 12, 2013, 4:25:06 PM6/12/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Looks very interesting, thanks for sharing! I will likely try using this some time in the not-so-far future...

Paolo

Luis Farzati

Jun 14, 2013, 7:21:28 PM6/14/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hey, thanks. I've just added a new plugin for Kissmetrics support, refactored a few things here and there and improved the docs.

Feel free to comment, criticize and/or contribute!

Cheers,
Luis
Message has been deleted

Arturo Hernandez

Jul 31, 2013, 12:10:37 PM7/31/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Luis,

I think you did a great job. Funny thing I just posted this same question to Gonto, since I confused angulartics with angularytics. While I am on the subject I thought I ask you.

What do you think about allowing:

besides

Doing so would result in shorter HTML. If my application was simple, I would not worry about it. But, in angular, many applications need to use several tags and it can affect readability. I'm not sure if there is a canonical way of dealing with this sort of issue. I hope others here can weigh in on that.

Carsten Kraus

Aug 1, 2013, 9:29:12 AM8/1/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Cool, looks very promising! Thanks for sharing!!

Luis Farzati

Aug 9, 2013, 9:19:14 AM8/9/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arturo, thanks for your comments! Yeah the thing with angularytics is funny enough on the fact that we both wrote it the same day (without knowing it, of course).

About your proposal, you make a good point. I guess I could extract the link function and assign it to both directives in order to allow using a single directive in cases like the one you mention.

So: as long as analytics-event or analytics-on are used (with or without values), event tracking would be enabled.

Sounds good?

Luis Farzati

Aug 13, 2013, 8:48:53 PM8/13/13
to ang...@googlegroups.com