ng-model-instant?

_pants

Sep 29, 2012, 11:49:15 AM9/29/12
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I just came across ng-model-instant for the first time in an old jsFiddle and noticed it's no longer referenced in the angular code or docs, though there's no mention of it being deprecated in https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md or in the git log. Just wanted to confirm it's been deprecated, as it seems like all inputs are now ng-model-instant by default. If so, is there any way to turn this off?

Pawel Kozlowski

Sep 29, 2012, 11:59:20 AM9/29/12
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

ng-model-instant was removed in 1.0.0rc4 and it is marked in the
changelog: https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#breaking-changes-3

Versions 1.0.0rc4 and above behave like ng-model-instant by default
and there is no way of turning off this behavior (apart from writing
your own input directive).

Cheers,
Pawel
> --

Question? Send a fiddle
(http://jsfiddle.net/pkozlowski_opensource/Q2NpJ/) or a plunk
(http://plnkr.co/)
Need help with jsFiddle? Check this:
http://pkozlowskios.wordpress.com/2012/08/12/using-jsfiddle-with-angularjs/

Looking for UI widget library for AngularJS? Here you go:
http://angular-ui.github.com/

_pa...@anotherwebsite.org

Sep 29, 2012, 2:02:04 PM9/29/12
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pawel, and sorry I missed the reference in the changelog. I must have only searched it for "ng-model-instant" instead of also "ngModelInstant".