Instagram authentication in angularjs

guiberto...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 3:09:03 AM8/16/16
to AngularJS
I have one question about the instagram login
I tried to login with instagram account and get photos in my normal and simple javascript web app.
But I don't know how to do that.
Please help me.
Guiberto.

Sander Elias

Aug 16, 2016, 3:43:42 AM8/16/16
to AngularJS
Hi Guiberto,

You should follow the client-Side (Implicit) Authentication flow from the instagram documentation

Regards
Sander

guiberto...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 3:47:39 AM8/16/16
to AngularJS
Hi, Sander
Thanks for your reply
Can you tell me in details?

Sander Elias

Aug 16, 2016, 5:01:44 AM8/16/16
to AngularJS
Hi Guiberto,

Sure, build a plunk showcasing the issue, and build in the auth as far as you can. When you hit a road-block, or have a question, come back, and we (well, at least I) will try to help you along.
If you want a ready to run part, email me privately, and we can negotiate terms.

Regards
Sander

guiberto...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 5:15:19 AM8/16/16