templateUrl directive in ng-repeat bug?

ItsLeeOwen

Apr 20, 2012, 12:10:00 AM4/20/12
to ang...@googlegroups.com
When I use a directive with:
   restrict: 'E',
   replace: true,
   templateUrl: 'template.html'

the resulting element is mangled.  $watch events do not trigger, attributes aren't carried over, and ng-model updates every element in the ng-repeat.  Whereas if I use template: '<input foot />', everything is fine.

Any thoughts, ideas?

ItsLeeOwen

Apr 20, 2012, 1:23:39 AM4/20/12
to ang...@googlegroups.com
*Whereas if I use template: '<input foo bar stuff  />', everything is fine.

Misko Hevery

Apr 24, 2012, 1:13:51 AM4/24/12
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Please file a bug:
The issue is that the ng-controller and the templateURL are colliding.

I have fixed few things and disabled the controller to show it working properly

-- misko