Wetab/ExoPC android X86 4.0.3

Corvus

Jan 27, 2012, 4:03:41 AM1/27/12
to Android-x86

Pascal RIGNANESE

Jan 27, 2012, 5:28:28 AM1/27/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
thanks!! but doesn't wok in Dell Lattitude ST...
Have a same for Dell ST? with wifi etc...

2012/1/27 Corvus <lcu...@gmail.com>:

Corvus

Jan 27, 2012, 1:50:05 PM1/27/12
to Android-x86
Not the same hardware, so maybe dont work.

New version with 3G working at:

http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab-english/

On 27 ene, 11:28, Pascal RIGNANESE <p.rignan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks!! but doesn't wok in Dell Lattitude ST...
> Have a same for Dell ST? with wifi etc...
>
> 2012/1/27 Corvus <lcue...@gmail.com>:
>

> > New version for Wetab:
>
> >http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...

Stefan

Jan 27, 2012, 3:18:25 PM1/27/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pascal,

this is a test image with special modified code for the Pegatron Lucid
platform (ExoPC, WeTab, etc.). It can for example support the autorotate
function of the Lucid (based on the autorotate sensor of Asus EeePC
tablet autorotate sensor). It is based on the Tegav2 image, so it might
not work on other X86 tablets. It even might not work on the original
Tegav2 hardware. When Corvus and xyyzzy are releasing the source code to
the community one has to check if it can be included into the Tegav2
image, or if it is necessary to have an own device tree for it.
Unfortunately they don't want to share the code until it works perfect.

Stefan

Stefan

Jan 27, 2012, 3:23:46 PM1/27/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Corvus,

you advance in big steps... Thank you.

What comes next, which functions of the Lucid still misses working support?

Could the sound issue be fixed already?

Stefan

rvdb

Jan 29, 2012, 7:11:38 AM1/29/12
to Android-x86

On Jan 27, 9:18 pm, Stefan <matthaeus.ste...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello Pascal,
>
> this is a test image with special modified code for the Pegatron Lucid
> platform (ExoPC, WeTab, etc.). It can for example support the autorotate
> function of the Lucid (based on the autorotate sensor of Asus EeePC
> tablet autorotate sensor). It is based on the Tegav2 image, so it might
> not work on other X86 tablets. It even might not work on the original
> Tegav2 hardware. When Corvus and xyyzzy are releasing the source code to
> the community one has to check if it can be included into the Tegav2
> image, or if it is necessary to have an own device tree for it.
> Unfortunately they don't want to share the code until it works perfect.
>
> Stefan

Well even if it doesn't work perfect :-)
http://groups.google.com/group/android-x86/browse_frm/thread/6b2bbc0b9290a323#

Stefan you can start you're work now.

Greetings xyzzy

Corvus

Jan 30, 2012, 4:25:09 AM1/30/12
to Android-x86
In my blog is what is working and what not...

Right now working in a easy way to make 3g start without command
line..

Corvus

On 27 ene, 21:23, Stefan <matthaeus.ste...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Corvus,
>
> you advance in big steps...  Thank you.
>
> What comes next, which functions of the Lucid still misses working support?
>
> Could the sound issue be fixed already?
>
> Stefan
>
> Am 27.01.2012 19:50, schrieb Corvus:
>

> > Not the same hardware, so maybe dont work.
>
> > New version with 3G working at:
>
> >http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...

Corvus

Feb 7, 2012, 10:38:06 AM2/7/12
to Android-x86
New version in http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/

Almost all working

Stefan

Feb 7, 2012, 12:05:29 PM2/7/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello Corvus,

I am really happy about your efforts. Thank you very much, also in the
name of all other peoples active in the Android section of the
WeTab-community forum.

Stefan

Phil Osoph

Feb 7, 2012, 12:32:28 PM2/7/12
to Android-x86
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS Corvus and rvdb/rene/xyzzy ;-)

Angel Ro driguez Cabrera

Feb 7, 2012, 2:38:25 PM2/7/12
to Android-x86
its posible ethernet?

On 27 ene, 09:03, Corvus <lcue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> New version for Wetab:
>
> http://corvusmod.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/android-ics-4-0-3-for-wetab...

Stefan

Feb 7, 2012, 5:10:08 PM2/7/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
WeTab doesn't have Ethernet interface, so not tested.

Stefan

djudju106

Feb 11, 2012, 6:12:18 PM2/11/12
to Android-x86
thanks Corvus,

t try your version tommorow on my exopc

Cordialement

jamal ahmed

Feb 12, 2012, 4:10:06 AM2/12/12
to Android-x86
thanks Corvus
nice work it work on my Dell inspiron due
but the sound is not working is thire anyway I can make it work?

Thank you

Corvus

Feb 12, 2012, 6:55:14 AM2/12/12
to Android-x86
Like i said you in my blog, this is a very specialized version for
wetab/exopc, so might not work in Duo

jamal ahmed

Feb 12, 2012, 11:37:06 AM2/12/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thinks for the replay Corvus
I know its not ment for Due but its working fine

Please jest I need help in where I can edit or mdified file needed to get the sound work, just spot me to the right place to look for.

Thanks

Corvus

Feb 13, 2012, 3:54:07 AM2/13/12
to Android-x86
It's not a easy task... first you will need to recompile the kernel to
have the correcto module, then test if android plays sound, if not try
to configure it to work with your sound card...

Corvus.

jamal ahmed

Feb 13, 2012, 4:57:36 AM2/13/12
to Android-x86
I will try to do that, I don't know how but I will tray
thanks Corvus

Jamal