Re: [android-porting] Re: Android kernel on Omap 3630/Palm Pre 2

Kunal Bharati

Oct 1, 2012, 2:59:06 AM10/1/12
to stam...@googlemail.com, android...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much. I will let you know how it goes.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 1:14 AM, 0x0000ff <stam...@googlemail.com> wrote:
It would probably be better to obtain the kernel messages over ADB.

First of all, you should make an image with a minimal userspace and the ADB program on a ramdisk.
This site shows you how:

Also, OMAPzoom have their own branch of the android source. You should be able to modify and compile the required binaries with this:

After you've got this set up, with ADB terminal running on host, you should see the kernel boot messages that can be logged easily.  I plan to do this myself, but my hard drive has failed on me.  A new one is on the way, but until then...

I just want to say good luck.  We're all counting on you.

--
Thanx,
Kunal

http://about.me/kunalbharati
Message has been deleted

Kunal Bharati

Dec 11, 2012, 5:52:50 AM12/11/12
to wate...@gmail.com, android...@googlegroups.com
The link http://bbs.zoopda.com/thread-267346-1-1.html doesnt open for me.

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:35 PM, funerqq <wate...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://bbs.zoopda.com/thread-267346-1-1.html

Waters Pu

May 12, 2013, 9:14:00 PM5/12/13
to maddi...@gmail.com, android...@googlegroups.com
in attachment. this AoP.sh increase rom to 1G , keep your phone have enough space  to android .

2013/5/12 Mayank Madan <maddi...@gmail.com>
I need Aop.sh too :)

On Friday, April 12, 2013 1:44:08 AM UTC+5:30, abcd efgh wrote:
Hi.

I was able to download other files due to a posting on another thread. But I do not have the link to the AoP.sh

Can you email the file? What were the changes for OMAP3630?

On Saturday, December 8, 2012 7:05:29 AM UTC-8, funerqq wrote:
Android on palm pre2, I success. http://bbs.zoopda.com/thread-267346-1-1.html

在 2012年7月29日星期日UTC+8下午3时36分41秒,kunal写道:
Hello All,

I compiled Android kernel for Palm Pre2 (Omap 3630) using the instructions given here:
http://blackscratches.blogspot.in/2012/04/how-to-build-android-kernel-308-for-ti.html

But when I try to boot Pre2 using this kernel (using novaterm (in recovery mode)) it doesnt work. It stays in recovery mode itself. I tried both compressed(zImage) and uncompressed(Image). Am I missing anything?

Also how can I create rootfs for Pre2? Is there any prebuilt available for any similar system like Pre2?

--
---

AoP.sh