ADB access on Device

Shivanagouda Biradar

Oct 5, 2012, 4:21:41 AM10/5/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am not able to access adb via USB on my Device.
Is there any other mechanism to use ADB on device, other than USB Debugg Mode.
If any way to do it via network , what is the procedure

Regards.
shivan.

Vishveshwar

Oct 8, 2012, 5:42:14 AM10/8/12
to android...@googlegroups.com

If you have a working ethernet interface and serial console access, you can configure ethernet for adb.
See http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php?title=TI-Android-ICS-4.0.3-DevKit-3.0.1_UserGuide#adb_over_Ethernet

Regards.
shivan.

Shivanagouda Biradar

Oct 8, 2012, 7:53:17 AM10/8/12
to vishves...@aim.com, android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for the reply.
I do not have Ethernet interface , and also UART interface.
i am using wifi and set of commands used to enable over Ethernet to be included in init.rc file.
I want to access adb using IP address of the device with WiFi enable on device.

Regards.
Shivanagouda.

--
Thanks & Regards..
Shivanagouda.Biradar

Shivanagouda Biradar

Oct 9, 2012, 6:35:15 AM10/9/12
to alvin...@gmail.com, android...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alvin,

where to set those properties ?

Regards.
Shivanagouda.

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Alvin Wong <alvin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Set the property `adb.tcp.port 5555` then you can use `adb connect <ip>` on your client device.

Shivan於 2012年10月5日星期五UTC+8下午4時21分41秒寫道: