Navit porting on android using NDK

Sangeeta Yelagod

Jul 16, 2009, 1:51:20 AM7/16/09
to android-platform
Hi,

I am working on porting whole navit application (which is an open
source ) on android .For this i am using NDK .

i am not clear whether i can port whole navit application on android
or not ..

Can any one hlep me, if you already done this work

it help me lot

Thanks& Regards
sangeeta

David Turner

Jul 16, 2009, 4:18:31 AM7/16/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Depends on what libraries your source code relies on, and whether they are exposed by the NDK.
Really, there isn't much we can say unless you provide more details.

Michael Trimarchi

Jul 16, 2009, 4:21:14 AM7/16/09
Sangeeta Yelagod wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on porting whole navit application (which is an open
> source ) on android .For this i am using NDK .
>
> i am not clear whether i can port whole navit application on android
> or not ..
>
> Can any one hlep me, if you already done this work
It's a good idea, you can find some help from navit people too. There
are some
people that are intersted on this work.

Michael