Renderscript compute on 4.2, Nexus 4 and 10

rahul

Oct 31, 2012, 9:01:56 PM10/31/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if Renderscript GPU compute has finally been enabled in 4.2 and whether it is supported on nexus 4 and Nexus 10?
I also have questions about OpenCL support on those devices, but no idea where to ask them given that this is not a device-specific forum.

Romain Guy

Oct 31, 2012, 9:08:55 PM10/31/12
to android-platform
Renderscript GPU compute will be available on Nexus 10.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:01 PM, rahul <rahul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wondering if Renderscript GPU compute has finally been enabled in 4.2 and whether it is supported on nexus 4 and Nexus 10?
I also have questions about OpenCL support on those devices, but no idea where to ask them given that this is not a device-specific forum.

Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
roma...@android.com