Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion .

Srivas, Manish

Oct 19, 2012, 6:35:41 AM10/19/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
     i done it, but it didn't work on all devices. it only worked on 2.3.6 devices

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Sivakumar S <ride...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
   I did some search in google and found the following steps:

  (1) Compiling FFMPEG and launching in the Android NDK
  (2) JNI interface to FFMPEG

   I've not tried these steps in the Android OS, If some one have done it programatically, Please help us.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:02:09 PM UTC+5:30, Manish wrote:

hi,
    i also face similar problem, have you got any solution

rajesh

Nov 9, 2012, 8:34:49 AM11/9/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish ,
Can you provide me the code snippet. Still i am finding the solution for this .
Thanks ,
Rajesh

Onur Cinar

Nov 9, 2012, 2:58:58 PM11/9/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The Android port of ffmpeg is a good place to start:

http://gitorious.org/~olvaffe/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-android/commits/android

Best regards,

-onur

Srivas, Manish

Nov 9, 2012, 8:44:58 AM11/9/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com

rajesh

Nov 12, 2012, 6:46:29 AM11/12/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi manish ,
I have downloaded and checked the sample which you have provided. But i am not able to see anything related to images to video conversion . But we have some filtering process about to the video. So please advice me .

Thanks,
Rajesh K

Srivas, Manish

Nov 12, 2012, 7:53:32 AM11/12/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Hi, in ffmpegwrapper.java file you will see the command(in string array ), and according to your requirement u will have to change the command

rajesh

Nov 14, 2012, 12:43:11 AM11/14/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish ,

Sorry for disturbing you again . I am not expert in FFMPEG so Can you tell me the command which is used to convert the no of image files to video .

Thanks,'
Rajesh K

Srivas, Manish

Nov 14, 2012, 1:04:48 AM11/14/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com

rajesh

Nov 14, 2012, 1:52:31 AM11/14/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Hi Manish ,

How can i use those commands in android ????

Srivas, Manish

Nov 14, 2012, 7:22:58 AM11/14/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Have u download the sscvideoporto from github

On Nov 14, 2012 12:22 PM, "rajesh" <sdip...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Manish ,

How can i use those commands in android ????

Message has been deleted

rajesh

Nov 14, 2012, 7:59:00 AM11/14/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
yes manish i have downloaded and tested it .   and reviewed the code too.

rajesh

Nov 14, 2012, 10:38:34 AM11/14/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
But i am unable to find the way to convert the images to video.

Srivas, Manish

Nov 14, 2012, 11:40:56 AM11/14/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com

In ffmpegwrapper.java, you will find an string array. In this string array you have to put the command

On Nov 14, 2012 9:09 PM, "rajesh" <sdip...@gmail.com> wrote:
But i am unable to find the way to convert the images to video.

Rajesh

Nov 15, 2012, 1:03:49 AM11/15/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish ,

have found the string array and the commands which is working. I have searched the commands to convert the images to video. But i am struggling to use those commands in That string array.

Please Advice Me.

Thanks ,
Rajesh K

rajesh

Nov 19, 2012, 1:48:04 AM11/19/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomi,

What should i give in the following line :   instad of fileBinDir what should i replace ??????

 String ffmpegBin = new File(fileBinDir, "ffmpeg").getAbsolutePath();  i

Please advice me ...

Tomi Urankar

Nov 19, 2012, 3:06:51 AM11/19/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
It's located in the /data/data/aplication.package/appbin;

fileBinDir = context.getDir("bin", 0);

rajesh

Nov 19, 2012, 3:16:23 AM11/19/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tomi . I will give a try,.

Rajesh

Nov 19, 2012, 7:40:50 AM11/19/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomi ,

I have tried it . but it doesnt provided the video... the method was running a long time with out ending

Tomi Urankar

Nov 19, 2012, 10:07:04 AM11/19/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Do you have the proper file in the proper location?

ps.
I suggest you first try the commands in
adb shell
and then when it works move them JAVA code.

Rajesh

Nov 21, 2012, 3:17:45 AM11/21/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Proper file means ... which file ???

amar ai

Aug 20, 2014, 3:15:24 AM8/20/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
what about the "ImageUtils" class ????

amar ai

Aug 20, 2014, 4:48:32 AM8/20/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
http://pastebin.com/1j0nim4U here mentioned code having a "ImageUtils" class, so how to use it ????

Hema Kruthi

Jan 21, 2015, 5:16:26 AM1/21/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello

 Could any one help with the source code.. i visited the GitHub page but it seems the code had been moved..