Re: Error native-media in sample of android NDK

David Turner

Jan 14, 2013, 11:24:36 AM1/14/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On which device are you running this program? And which version of the platform does it run?

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Nguyễn Ngọc Ẩn <nguyenngo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm build and run project native-media in NDK-r8. This project use the OpenMax Al to build the video player.
But i get the error:
01-09 10:00:52.057: E/libOpenSLES(11379): Error after prepare: 1
01-09 10:00:52.057: E/libOpenSLES(11379): Error after prepare: 1

I don't know what is error. is it  leak memory?

Glenn Kasten

Jan 15, 2013, 10:37:36 AM1/15/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Answers to Digit's questions will definitely help to investigate what's going on.
Also can you post a short snippet of the relevant code that triggers this log,
and does it happen for all media content or only certain content?
Are there any device(s) or OS version(s) on which this does run correctly?
The particular message indicates an asynchronous error was detected after
initialization of the player, but we'll need more information to diagnose.