Re: Using cpuset cgroup subsystem in Android

Message has been deleted

Glenn Kasten

Dec 7, 2012, 7:43:06 PM12/7/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I don't know the answer, but this is not really an NDK app-level question.
You might have better luck on android-kernel at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/android-kernel

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:59:23 PM UTC-8, 최국태 wrote:
Hi!

I am planning to do something with cgroup especially cpuset subsystem.
I saw some subsytems like cpu, cpuacct, ns, freezer etc enabled in /proc/cgroups.
But cpuset subsystem was not registered in /proc/cgroups.
So I checked kernel configuration file and cpuset config was "y" same with cpu config.
I checked version 4.1, 4.2 and many others and no different.
Please let me know how I can enable cpuset subsystem in Android.

Regards
KTchoi