Early suspend on android 3.3

Suryandaru Triandana

Mar 4, 2012, 10:49:12 PM3/4/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
It's seem I cannot find early suspend code anywhere on the android kernel 3.3. Is it removed or not yet implemented? If removed, what replace it?

Thanks,

Mike

Mar 8, 2012, 12:01:34 AM3/8/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Have you found anything on this?  Hours of searching and nada....

Suryandaru Triandana

Mar 12, 2012, 4:30:30 AM3/12/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
I wrote my own implementation. Altough it is incompatible with existing wake lock/early suspend interface so some changes on both kernel and user space is necessary. Here is the patch. But it is cleaner tough, since it is implemented outside linux pm core.

charles f johnson

Apr 20, 2012, 12:59:05 PM4/20/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
What did you do about kernel/power/fbearlysuspend.c ??