Please help me, i have receiver message "getGoogleAppId failed with status: 10" when run app

Oanh Vu

Feb 28, 2016, 9:18:06 AM2/28/16
to android-gcm
Please help me, i have receiver message "getGoogleAppId failed with status: 10" when run app

Thank

Diego Giorgini

Feb 29, 2016, 8:21:25 AM2/29/16
to android-gcm
Hi Oanh,

The error you see in logcat "getGoogleAppId failed with status: 10" is only a warning.
If this is creating problems in your app please let me know.

The warning is originated by the google-play-services-measurement library.
Unfortunately GCM 8.4 includes a dependency to google-play-services-measurement by mistake.
You can safely ignore this: the measurement library (a component of analytics) will try to read the google_app_id, and if that is missing the library will disable itself.